Sign in to follow this  
threexgreen

LLTX not connecting

I tried using LLTX with the RealTraffic demo subscription but I can't get it to connect. I did the starting sequence as outlined in the manual. When I click Connect, however, the window saying it's waiting for RealTraffic to connect will pop up but just stay there. It never goes past that.

Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Edited by threegreen

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Thanks.

What I do is start RealTraffic, then the sim and then LLTX.

The demo is just a demo license you can use for 24 hours. The app is the same.

What do I have to set the Simulator in use field to? Spotter mode or P3D?

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

8 hours ago, threegreen said:

What do I have to set the Simulator in use field to? Spotter mode or P3D? 

PSXT (P3D/FSX)

48335208556_c39ed481de_h.jpg

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Thanks, it's working now. No idea why I was having trouble yesterday.

I'm running the app in Simulator AI mode. Is it correct that I have all the gates empty at the airports?

10 hours ago, threegreen said:

Is it correct that I have all the gates empty at the airports?

Yes. Parked aircraft turn off their transponder, so there is no data for them on RealTraffic. When you keep the app running, the gates will eventually be populated with currenty departing aircraft and those that have landed.

I could probably add some static random aircraft on every airport, but that doesn't feel right somehow.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Thanks.