Sign in to follow this  
Nickbe

Falcon 50 and EZdok Camera v3 DHM

Captains hi!

Many users EZCA v3 rightly note that the reaction effect of DHM (Dynamic Head Movement) is too aggressive when flying on fast jet medium and heavy aircraft. The EZdok development team agrees with this, DHM settings used in EZCA3 by default, we tried to adapt for all types of aircraft, but as it turned out, they look most reliable with small aircraft. 

When I purchased the Falcon 50 from Flysimware and flew it a lot, I noticed the unrealistic behavior of the DHM effect during maneuvers, especially in the roll channel.

I made a new adjustment of the moments of inertia of DHM flying on the Falcon 50 with active maneuvering. Later, I more accurately configured the effect on the heavy aircraft (FSLabs A320). In my opinion, now the DHM effect has become less aggressive and more realistic.

I suggest all users EZCA3 flying on Falcon50, Lear35, medium and heavy aircraft to check the new settings in your flight. Any criticism of a new configuration of the effect is encouraged.

In the readme.txt file specifies how to change the effect settings. To return to the default settings - just delete the INI file with the new settings from the specified folder.

Download new DHM settings...

My EZCA v3  FX Studio settings for Falcon50:

FSW_Falcon50_FXset.jpg

• Like 1

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020