Sign in to follow this  
MindYerBeak

pilatus porter (milviz)

4 hours ago, RichieFly said:

I'd say some of the aircraft that most accurately reflect tailwheel behaviour are, off the top of my head:

• A2A's Texan
  • A2A's Mustang 
  • DCS's Mustang, Bf-109, Spitfire and FW-190

I was stating my opinion. That's it. I'm not saying anything else or implying any dark motives.

I have RL experience in a Cub. That's all; not a great deal of experience. I have a real passion for taildraggers since I believe they offer the best challenge to flying skills.

I had second thoughts about my post after pressing the 'Submit' button. It was kinda whiney and bitter. Too late now 🙂

Okay thanks, I have never flown a tailwheel in real life so I can't comment on how it's supposed to act. I just know that I like the Milviz Porter and as far as my expertise goes, it's a great plane for me.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Fdedev... is that you Bernt???

come clean mate...  

too funny if it is.. 

• Upvote 2

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Nothing to see here...

Edited by Milviz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

On 7/23/2019 at 2:11 PM, Milviz said:

Nothing to see here...

Dear Milviz,

Nothing (much) to see on your forum too.

I purchased my first Milviz product (the PC6) via Simmarket but no rain effects (wich for me was the reason to purchase, i never purchase aircraft without) so i am looking for support on this.

Unfortunately i can not register on the forum (no "register" link) i send an email, but no answer.

Two wuestions:

1. How to register on your forum (where's the link?)

2. How to activate the rain effects in the PC6, i installed True Glass and that works on several other aircraft in my hanger.

Thanks for your answer.

Regards,

Ben

1 hour ago, Bentree_ said:

Dear Milviz,

Nothing (much) to see on your forum too.

I purchased my first Milviz product (the PC6) via Simmarket but no rain effects (wich for me was the reason to purchase, i never purchase aircraft without) so i am looking for support on this.

Unfortunately i can not register on the forum (no "register" link) i send an email, but no answer.

Two wuestions:

1. How to register on your forum (where's the link?)

2. How to activate the rain effects in the PC6, i installed True Glass and that works on several other aircraft in my hanger.

Thanks for your answer.

Regards,

Ben

I saw number 1 somewhere.. oh, here you go:

"Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have."

Edited by odourboy

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)