Sign in to follow this  
Pluto7777

Background boarding audio

I just bought latest FSL version, but in my previous versions i had the nice background audio of people boarding and welcome words of the flight attendants, sounds objects and other nice immersive audio.. also there was a clock that you could hurry fwd if you wanted to; how about the sounds and the clock fwd ?

Not sure about the sounds but you can skip minutes in the preflight events by right clicking the down arrow on the main FS2crew panel (next to the HS button).

Regards,

James

Byork, very sorry to hear this, these boarding sounds gave a very realistic impression, you have these sounds encoded, dont you ? not possible to add them in the next update ? Do not agree with your statement of closed doors, i take the jumpseat regulary (irl) and doors are open in that fase, the redcap comes, technicians come and go, paperwork, etc... Still one more question , where is the once so natural and human voice of the Captain and FO ? It seems pretty digital now, kind of robot voices. Sorry but my verdict for this FSL version is: technically stunning but the immersive aspect has gone a way down compared with previous AS versions, why ?

I think Bryan just meant that it is the default cabin sounds. I think you mean these... If you want to hear them you have to turn up cabin volume on the control panel. See the FSL manual

3 hours ago, Pluto7777 said:

Byork, very sorry to hear this, these boarding sounds gave a very realistic impression, you have these sounds encoded, dont you ? not possible to add them in the next update ? Do not agree with your statement of closed doors, i take the jumpseat regulary (irl) and doors are open in that fase, the redcap comes, technicians come and go, paperwork, etc... Still one more question , where is the once so natural and human voice of the Captain and FO ? It seems pretty digital now, kind of robot voices. Sorry but my verdict for this FSL version is: technically stunning but the immersive aspect has gone a way down compared with previous AS versions, why ?

You're probably referring to Black Box's voice set (EU).  Agreed, he does sound rather robotic.

But we've already re-recorded his voice and he's much smoother now.  That'll be in V1.1.

So you want that looping sound back where you can faintly hear 'can you take your seat please'... or words to that effect.

As far as i remember boarding sounds are provided by FSL and not FS2Crew. To hear them you have to commence boarding via the ATSU and then pull (activate) the reception knob on the ACP.

Greetings Michael

fslabs_banner.png

i compared with AS airbus and FS2crew AS airbus,  at  T-16 the nice boarding sounds comes in,  with background sounds and F.A. female voice: can i take your coat please, thank you.... now i am confused with these postings here; what is generating that sound ? AS airbus or FS2crew app ? or P3D is ?    i do not hear these sounds without FS2crew on, and i do not succeed to hear anything like this in FSLabs airbus with FS2crew for FSlabs ON,  not even with ATSU and pull knob....     so ?

Edited by Pluto7777

10 hours ago, Pluto7777 said:

i compared with AS airbus and FS2crew AS airbus,  at  T-16 the nice boarding sounds comes in,  with background sounds and F.A. female voice: can i take your coat please, thank you.... now i am confused with these postings here; what is generating that sound ? AS airbus or FS2crew app ? or P3D is ?    i do not hear these sounds without FS2crew on, and i do not succeed to hear anything like this in FSLabs airbus with FS2crew for FSlabs ON,  not even with ATSU and pull knob....     so ?

If you want this can of sounds then use GSX, "welcome aboard", boarding pass please" , these boarding sounds are included .

sure about that ?  i have GSX, so it generates the same boarding sounds as we hear with AS and FS2crew ?

Byork, you should implement these sounds in latest version, very immersive, i wait for your next version (update) - maybe also some better voices for CPT and FO just as in your older version, these voices were very realistic, a bit robotic now...

Okay, I just added the pax boarding ambient sound to V1.1.

Don't say I don't listen to my customers 🙂

I added a Config Option for it so you can shut it off.

Robot voices... yes, Black box (Eu PM voice) sounds a little robotic.

But we had him re-record and he sounds much smoother now for V1.1.

I also added an experimental voice set using a headset filter.

We'll see what you think of that 🙂