Sign in to follow this  
_Airbus_Fan_

ON and Off

So I think the FS Crew for the FS Labs is one of the best that exists so far.
But a problem annoys me constantly and indeed the command "ON and OFF" is overhapted not recognized. At ON we ONE understood and at OFF ALT !! So I'm just in the checklist with Set and Checked which is pretty stupid! But when I say Engine Anti Ice On it will be understood !! With the FS2 Crew for the 777 the "ON" works without problems also in the 747 FS2 crew no problems! Have the computer (Speech Recognition) trained several times but that does not help.
I really do not know what to do next.

Best 

Torsten

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

13 hours ago, byork said:

Hi Torsten,

Try using this method for ON and OFF.

Hello Bryan

I have already tried this method, have also recorded the two words !! But FS2 crew just does not want to recognize it, really do not know what I can still try to change except the button function.

Best Torsten

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

When are you trying to say "on" ... "off"....  There are a few checklist items that require on / off responses.

Which one are you stuck at?

FYI, if you get stuck, use the phrase "Set and Checked".

If it worked in FS2Crew 747, it'll work in the Airbus version because the speech recognition system is exactly the same.

Also, you could try deleting your voice profile and re-training your voice.

15 hours ago, byork said:

Wenn Sie versuchen, "Ein" ... "Aus" zu sagen ... Es gibt einige Checklistenelemente, für die Antworten zum Ein- und Ausschalten erforderlich sind.

Bei welchem steckst du fest?

Zu Ihrer Information, wenn Sie nicht weiterkommen, verwenden Sie die Phrase "Set and Checked".

Wenn es in FS2Crew 747 funktioniert hat, funktioniert es in der Airbus-Version, da das Spracherkennungssystem genau dasselbe ist.

Sie können auch versuchen, Ihr Sprachprofil zu löschen und Ihre Stimme neu zu trainieren.

Hello Bryan

What I do not understand is when I talk to the computer and dictate a text and then say it writes ON and OFF. The voice control understands me perfectly. So the whole thing is really a mystery to me.

Best 

Torsten

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

Pls try this:

Load the Airbus... open the FS2Crew main panel... ensure the green bar is visible.

Say "on" and "off" different ways until it shows up in the Green Bar.  Try changing your accent a touch each time.

You don't need to do a full flight for this.