Sign in to follow this  
newtronater12

Quality wings 787 stuttering really bad on high spec pc

I recently upgraded my pc to a gtx 10603gb and i79700k I previously had a 7700 4ghz I’m now on 4.8ghz and the QW 787 is really bad as how when I takeoff it like clutters lags and also when I’m in the air and it’s at a really small airport also with my previous spec it was a lower spec and the qw 787 performed way better on that spec pls can someone help

Did you reinstall the new GFX card drivers (latest) and Refresh the graphics (Prepar3D.cfg file)? 

Warren Jones

5 hours ago, newtronater12 said:

I recently upgraded my pc to a gtx 10603gb

Who sold you this? Those 3GB variants of the 1060 are pretty much low-end GPUs... But more important, what GPU did you have beforehand?

The advice of others here is best: re-install your graphics card drivers, delete the shaders, let P3D rebuild the prepar3d.cfg and you should be fine, as long as you do not think that this hardware upgrade will allow you a lot higher settings than before...

• Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

For sure, this graphics card is not matched to your CPU - You should be using at least a GTX1070/1080 or RTX 2070/2080

Anything else is just throwing good money after bad.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Then why the heck did you "upgrade"?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

where are you flying into please.  to / from ??

are you using the high res panel or low res.

and an organic tweak ??  what did she do go down to the local farmers market to delete the shaders whilst buying some carrots and cravendale milk. 

God I hate this buzzword nonsense.

14ppkc-6.png

Read the title, read through, conclusion.

You could not make this up.........lol

Tips.

As Pete said to make sure your not using Hi res panels unless you have a high-end PC...O wait!

Get an RTX 2060s , 2070s or a 2080s unless you run 4k then you need a 2080Ti. For normal res an RTX2070s is the sweet spot imo.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

59 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Read the title, read through, conclusion.

You could not make this up.........lol

Tips.

As Pete said to make sure your not using Hi res panels unless you have a high-end PC...O wait!

Get an RTX 2060s , 2070s or a 2080s unless you run 4k then you need a 2080Ti. For normal res an RTX2070s is the sweet spot imo.

i have a high end pc and if you put that qw 787 with high res panels into the below airports it will stutter no matter what and thats the same airports that you had issues with in fsx, steam, and all p3d versions.  same hooker different dress, organic or not

egll

klax

kord

ksfo

egkk

cyyz

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png

Disable the high resolution.rlm0JYt.jpg

Edited by Jon123

Mo45