Sign in to follow this  
sanookBKK

Few (maybe bugs) and few suggestions

I already said all the good I feel for this version of FS2Crew, this post is just trying to make it even better.

Bugs

- When saying wipers on, FO set both wipers on but when saying wipers off, he only turn off the left side wiper. 

- Some fs2crew callout configs items are being reset automatically, even during the same session:

Runway in sight : ON , always turn off by itself, and so does "prepare the cabin at 20k".

- despite having "wing lights during climb and descent ON", the FO does not turn wing lights ON

- If i say "runway turn off light ON , FO turn it on if it is OFF but turn it OFF if it is ON, same goes for "runway turnoff light OFF"

In fact no matter if you say ON or OFF, FO just change the switch position of the runway turn off lights

Suggestion

- Would be nice to have a generic word or to just use the flight number in the CFG when asking for clearance.

I don't fly one of the airline listed and i understand that you cannot add all the world airlines. Also when saying the airline name FO voice is not

always the same as the FO we use. like "GERMANIA" US voice with "1702" with EU voice. So I would prefer to use a generic word or only flight number.

- Is it possible to have the ground to answer when we say CLEARED FOR PUSH AND START and BRAKES OFF, READY TO PUSH and PARKING BRAKES ON after push.

- Could be cool also to have the FO opening the Cockpit door during the PARKING CHECKLIST as many FSLabs sounds like cargo doors or brake fan are only audible with the door open.

That's it for now and again thanks for this FS2CREW version ...

17 hours ago, sanookBKK said:

I already said all the good I feel for this version of FS2Crew, this post is just trying to make it even better.

Bugs

- When saying wipers on, FO set both wipers on but when saying wipers off, he only turn off the left side wiper. 

- Some fs2crew callout configs items are being reset automatically, even during the same session:

Runway in sight : ON , always turn off by itself, and so does "prepare the cabin at 20k".

- despite having "wing lights during climb and descent ON", the FO does not turn wing lights ON

- If i say "runway turn off light ON , FO turn it on if it is OFF but turn it OFF if it is ON, same goes for "runway turnoff light OFF"

In fact no matter if you say ON or OFF, FO just change the switch position of the runway turn off lights

Suggestion

- Would be nice to have a generic word or to just use the flight number in the CFG when asking for clearance.

I don't fly one of the airline listed and i understand that you cannot add all the world airlines. Also when saying the airline name FO voice is not

always the same as the FO we use. like "GERMANIA" US voice with "1702" with EU voice. So I would prefer to use a generic word or only flight number.

- Is it possible to have the ground to answer when we say CLEARED FOR PUSH AND START and BRAKES OFF, READY TO PUSH and PARKING BRAKES ON after push.

- Could be cool also to have the FO opening the Cockpit door during the PARKING CHECKLIST as many FSLabs sounds like cargo doors or brake fan are only audible with the door open.

That's it for now and again thanks for this FS2CREW version ...

- Runway turn off light on / off... V1.1 has added conditions to address your issue.

- Wing lights during climb.  As PF, setting the Wing light on is your responsibility prior to takeoff.  PM will shut them off during his climb flow.  Then turn them back on in the descent.

For the suggestions:

UGCX is handling the pushback stuff.

For a Generic ATC, just use "FS Labs" it's in there.

I'll add a Blank option to V1.1.  (I just called it "NONE" and it's now at the end of the list in V1.1"

Open cockpit door:  I'll consider that one for V1.2

On 7/26/2019 at 9:56 AM, byork said:

UGCX is handling the pushback stuff.

Now I am curious 😛

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020