Sign in to follow this  
antic81

Airport Sign Error after HD texture update

Hi All,

I recently added the HD  airport texture pack update and all looks great, the only issue I have is the airport/taxiway signs seem to be slightly damaged, the info seems to be a bit garbled on the signs, I believe I followed the correct loading procedure, as mentioned everything else looks great, would anyone have an idea of what I could have done wrong?

Just to clarify the ground markings are fine, its the standing signs that seem to be a bit graphically a miss!

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Anthony

Anthony Milner

"Important: Due to a different texture format for taxiway signs, if you're using X-Plane 11.34 or older, you need to follow an extra step during the installation. Please read the installation instructions below or in the manual."

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/35172-airport-environment-hd/

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

I am an word not allowed!  I thought I had a later version than I do have so went ahead and ignored that! Is there a way to check my version number without starting the sim?

I have the stand alone version (non-steam).

Thanks for your help!

Anthony

Anthony Milner

Can I ask how you (or anyone else) sorted this out?  I have v11.35 with the updated Airport Environment HD 2.12 and my taxiway signs are jumbled.  I am at a loss on how to fix this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Paul  

Hello
I also have the same problem and I have version 11.41

does anyone know how to solve?
Thanks in advance