Sign in to follow this  
Noooch

What We Want (Part 1)

1. Stability
  2. Performance (optimized for multithreading)
  3. Well documented open interface for 3rd Party developers (Open SimConnect Advanced
  4. Uncomplicated, unmanaged ecosystem not enforced through Microsoft store (install what you want, when you want, where you want), optional, vetted 3rd-party add-ons through store
  5. "Realistic" engine handling (turboprops, old propliners)
  6. A2A, PMDG, Flight1 B200 quality-level default planes
  7. Well documented local sim params the end-user could manipulated if so desired. A one-stop config for everything sim related.

Ok, number six is probably not a realistic wish, but the A2A Cessna Skyhawk as default plane for training would really be appreciated 🙂

-Don

Edited by icedon

18 hours ago, icedon said:

A2A, PMDG, Flight1 B200 quality-level default planes

And all of that for just $59.99...

• Upvote 2

1) Wet Runways / Puddles on the ground

2) Wet aircraft if in rain on the ground / Snow accumulation on aircraft on the ground

3)I have always thought aircraft seemed to look a bit stiff on landing, so compression / decompression effects of the landing gear shock absorbers  and general "bounciness" of aircraft will be pretty cool to see 

Edited by johnnycaptain
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Jonathon James

On 9/14/2019 at 1:55 AM, Wildblue said:

What i want and always have wished for in every new simulator is one thing only:

Feeling the rush of speed when flying low in a fast fighter jet.

A floor fan works well!

• Like 2

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

4 hours ago, johnnycaptain said:

1) Wet Runways / Puddles on the ground

I would also like to see shine coming off of the runway and apron textures like you see an many payware airport sceneries. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

4 hours ago, Wobbie said:

A floor fan works well!

Ha ha ha ha, i can hear my girlfriend scream with her arms up in the air already: "He's gone mad, he's truly gone mad now."

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

6 hours ago, johnnycaptain said:

general "bounciness" of aircraft will be pretty cool to see 

You've never seen me land. I do 'bounciness'....NOT cool. :unsure:

• Like 2

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Trim assistance as an option (was there any in FSX?). I don't have a trim wheel and I can never really trim properly with my controller. Even visually it would be nice to have some sort of way to precisely know your current trim setting. 

On 9/12/2019 at 1:20 PM, bandman said:

...Anything which might get you killed in a plane in real life could get you virtually killed in the sim: icing, stalls and spins from uncoordinated turns, bad go/nogo weather decisions, failure to go through the checklist, overloading, engine failure...

Looks like I got one thing asked for already.

Would love to have the clouds light up from dense city lights.. night approaches will never be the same. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, johnnycaptain said:

I have always thought aircraft seemed to look a bit stiff on landing, so compression / decompression effects of the landing gear shock absorbers  and general "bounciness" of aircraft will be pretty cool to see 

That is a big visual cue which I really hope they introduce.  Especially good for video makers and landing playbacks.  Everyone loves a playback

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, MikeT707 said:

I would also like to see shine coming off of the runway and apron textures like you see an many payware airport sceneries. 

With PBR and all the fancy graphics trickery in the new tech sim, I'm sure this is more than catered for.

To have a real sense of speed when flying through the clouds.

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2