Noooch

What We Want (Part 1)

Realistic Regional voices ATC...!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Chris Camp

29 minutes ago, Kilo60 said:

Realistic Regional voices ATC...!!!

If this is too much to do, then to have the ability to add extra regional voices later would be a start.

• Like 1

Siggy Schwarz

I should have said:  Realistic ATC for GA and Heavies with Regional voices!!!

• Like 1

Chris Camp

I'm actually reading alot of these, and this conversation is interesting,  but I look back and its soooooo reminiscent of all the previous releases. And I'm also thinking in the back of my mind , (too late) everything that is going to be in the sim is probably already there if they are in Alpha. So in my mind, this is a heads up list for addon developers more than MS. Just sayin'

• Like 1

X-Plane11 really got it right with their UI and opening screen. Things that I really like about it that I would hope MS does is the Resume Flight or Create New Flight options. That the time and day are of local time and day to the airport and not users computer. A map layout of where the parking spots are when picking where to start a flight with a label of that location (SE GA Ramp, Atlantic Aviation, Gate A3 etc)

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Ident said:

X-Plane11 really got it right with their UI and opening screen. Things that I really like about it that I would hope MS does is the Resume Flight or Create New Flight options. That the time and day are of local time and day to the airport and not users computer. A map layout of where the parking spots are when picking where to start a flight with a label of that location (SE GA Ramp, Atlantic Aviation, Gate A3 etc)

True, all true, but please I hope the AI, clouds, textures, and ATC, scenery pack management and VR are better than xplane.

The new MSFS has great potential. Here’s my 2 cents for stuff that I would love to see:

- Virtual people ilot profiles that log accomplishments and flight hours

- An Intuitive and an easy to use UI

- VR

- Realistic ground and flight training tutorials (at least PPL, IFR, Multi-engine)

-Intuitive built in flight planning tool

-Aircraft POHs and other Aircraft and sim manuals and documentation

- Realistically modeled USAF T-6 and T-38

- Helicopters

- Destruction and Damage models

- Maybe not at initial release but it’d be cool to have advanced military fighters with their avionics, sensors and weapons decently modeled.

- And It’d honestly be cool to have a Modern Combat Sim spin off with the same game engine in the future.

• Upvote 1

I was just playing around fixing some ILS frequencies in P3D.  It would be nice if this sim not only retains the show Visual Flight Path ILS red boxes, but if it also allows a key/joystick command to toggle on/off.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Maybe I'm off the wall with these two. Maybe it's all the cough syrup I had. 

After the last Microsoft announcement  on world preview

1. Option to locally store consistently flown area. State, or country, maybe 200 mile radius of chosen city?

2. I want to see my body in VR instead of an empty seat.  Weird, but immersive.  (Avatar).  If VR is implemented. 

Put some helipads on those skyscrapers, pleeease!  and some helis 😄

Edited by Noooch

On 9/25/2019 at 5:44 AM, Wobbie said:

Maybe NOTAMS should be an add-on for those that want it. 

Yes...key word being optional. A NOTAM add-on sounds as about as enjoyable as a root canal add-on. 

• Like 2

Chris

I don’t know if this has been mentioned before, but when flying in Arab regions or India etc. I would love to see a brown and dusty atmosphere a bit like fog, that would significantly reduce viewing distance. I think this would add to the immersion for me since I fly there a lot 

maxresdefault.jpg

dubai-fog-05.jpg

please please please please implement this MS please 

Edited by FizziPop
  • Like 3

On 9/27/2019 at 7:21 PM, snglecoil said:

Yes...key word being optional. A NOTAM add-on sounds as about as enjoyable as a root canal add-on. 

And a root canal would be much more enjoyable than to hear you try to play the guitar. 

1 hour ago, pracines said:

And a root canal would be much more enjoyable than to hear you try to play the guitar. 

Sorry I offended you. I didn't mean to imply that your idea was bad. What I was ineffective in conveying is how painful the NOTAM system is...at least here in the US, especially when trying to self brief. Pages upon pages of hard to decipher items most of which don't impact your flight, but it's hard to tell if you don't try and read them. It is a system in dire need of modernization.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chris