Sign in to follow this  
Noooch

What We Want (Part 1)

2 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

I was IN a Spitfire, not looking AT a Spitfire. Game changer!

That's gotta be useful for multiplayer formation flying. 🙂

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

11 hours ago, ckyliu said:

I'd rather it just look "right" out of the box. I want to fly, not tweak. Sure give us a few basic sliders, but I don't want pages upon pages of options that only look right at certain times of day.

That is the thing about the ability to change visuals. If you want to change and refine how things look you have that option. If you don't, then nobody will force you to do it. Kind of like people have the option in a flight sim to fly many different aircraft but that does not mean you have to fly them all. If you don't want to refine visual settings then don't but they are lots of people who want to do that and find a visual setting refinement feature valuable. 

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Vatsim compatible.  Flying with others online is a high priority for me. I want to be able to use the Vatsim network with VPilot. 

Eric 

I know! I want a Microsoft Sidewinder Force feedback 3 with throttle. So a HOTAS with a stick that has good FFB - would be awesome.

• Upvote 1

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

13 hours ago, mpo910 said:

Ron. Thanks. Maybe chime in the VR Thread I opened...would be great (if you didn´t already)

Agreed. Long time lurker here. If you want VR in MS2020 now is the time to be counted, rather than only the usual suspects. Day one purchase regardless. I have every flight sim that support VR and couple that do not.  Guess which ones I actually use?

Specs: I9-13900K, RTX 4090, 32gb Ram |Headsets: HP Reverb

Fire trucks!

I’ve seen ops vehicles, shuttles, pushbacks, fuel trucks, vans, and other kinds of vehicles on the airports shown on the gameplay, but no fire trucks! Don’t forget those!

Also, I crazy Idea I had some time ago. How cool could be having a database for each airport, where users could include, at least, local repaints for those vehicles (or even custom models)? I don’t remember how FSX handles this, but in XP all airports has the same vehicles. 

SEASONAL SCENERY.

They have dropped the one thing that made MSFS over the years stand out,

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

This stated after watching a pre alpha? 

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

LOL, just edit the panel! --- works for every sim, even the old ones.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

I'll repeat one item @Noooch said at the start and add a couple more ...

• Realistic ATC for all phases of flight, as well as ability to control AI (spacing especially).
  • ATIS reception ~120 or so NM before airport.  I always hated starting my descent at TOD only to find out half way down the actives were switched and I was 4000 ft. above the required descent profile. (I know ASP4 tries to predict the actives for us, but what it said was wrong 50% of the time here with my setup.)
  • Historical weather mode so I can fly a flight from yesterday or last week with the weather that was active at the time.

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

14 minutes ago, dmiannay said:
  • Historical weather mode so I can fly a flight from yesterday or last week with the weather that was active at the time.

Watch some of them videos again and pay attention 😉

• Like 1

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

It was just posted earlier that MSFS will not have VR and that it may come eventually but would be a way out!

Makes sense since the Xbox isn’t really advertised as a VR platform!

Chris Camp

Putting things into context, the developers told us that they wanted to release a great package, and therefor, VR will come later. VR is, as you know, a niche product. 

We do not have much info on the new, to be released Xbox that will run MSFS. 

PS. Thank you for calling the sim MSFS, as the devs have done, and not the ridiculous community made up names.. FS2020, FS20... 

LOL.. At least that's one idea that the devs did not accept. 

• Like 1

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

For seasons they haven’t once said it won’t be in for release. For VR they said they haven’t implemented that and want to make sure it’s right. Again, I haven’t seen anything where they’ve specifically ruled it out of release but I think it’s safer to infer it won’t be.