Sign in to follow this  
Noooch

What We Want (Part 1)

18 minutes ago, irrics said:

"VR"

Which is number one on the dev team's list of priorities voiced by the community in the channels they are following so I think there is a good chance you'll be good.

Edited by threegreen
  • Like 2

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

7 hours ago, rjfry said:

SEASONAL SCENERY.

They have dropped the one thing that made MSFS over the years stand out,

Please be more careful when sharing information. Seasons are not a high priority as per the devs but will likely come at a later point. They have in no way been dropped.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

What I want:

SEASONS!

Hook

• Upvote 1

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

19 minutes ago, threegreen said:

Which is number one on the dev team's list of priorities voiced by the community in the channels they are following so I think there is a good chance you'll be good.

That`s because the users did not no season would not be included and not a priority. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

49 minutes ago, Superdelphinus said:

For seasons they haven’t once said it won’t be in for release. For VR they said they haven’t implemented that and want to make sure it’s right. Again, I haven’t seen anything where they’ve specifically ruled it out of release but I think it’s safer to infer it won’t be. 

It`s in the interview 18mins VR first but no season in MSFS what you see is what you get summer textures the scenery was made up of Bing summer shots 

Raymond Fry.

25 minutes ago, rjfry said:

That`s because the users did not no season would not be included and not a priority. 

I'm fairly certain there is a developer remark, possibly in another interview, about seasons likely to come at a later date. There is, to my understanding, no confirmation that seasons will never come to MSFS. They will just likely not be there at release.

That said, this is going off-topic.

Edited by threegreen

1 minute ago, threegreen said:

I'm fairly certain there is a developer remark, possibly in another interview, about seasons likely to come at a later date. There is, to my understanding, no confirmation that seasons will never come to MSFS. They will just likely not be there at release.

That said, this is going way off-topic.

Its only off topic because you want VR and not bothered about seasons, one thing this will do is it`s not going take users away from P3D more like XP 

Raymond Fry.

Could we not just post what we all want and refrain from the arguing about the minutia?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, rjfry said:

It`s in the interview 18mins VR first but no season in MSFS what you see is what you get summer textures the scenery was made up of Bing summer shots 

Which interview?

1 minute ago, Superdelphinus said:

Which interview?

The interview in the thread SDK Discussion for MSFS, the link on the first post 18 mins in from the Dev`s it not in the MSFS release, they have only one base for MSFS Bing summer texture I just don't see them doing four seasons any time soon.

Raymond Fry.

Thanks. Again, it doesn’t say it won’t be there at release. They said there are no technical limits in the engine; I.e. it can create snow, change the colour of trees and the ground, make water freeze etc, but they haven’t announced when it will be added to the sim yet. Could be after release, could be before - it depends on prioritisation. 

Edited by Superdelphinus

Well it seems bringing up seasons in MSFS is off topic in a thread labelled What We Want?????????

Raymond Fry.

2 minutes ago, Superdelphinus said:

Thanks. Again, it doesn’t say it won’t be there at release. They said there are no technical limits in the engine; I.e. it can create snow, change the colour of trees and the ground, make water freeze etc, but they haven’t announced when it will be added to the sim yet. Could be after release, could be before - it depends on prioritisation. 

Must be my ears then when they said VR and Seasons Will not be in at RELEASE.

Raymond Fry.

Maybe in 10years I will care for VR Right now to My understanding that halfs the fps and the Qualität is not really good on any available device

Lukas Dalton