Sign in to follow this  
Noooch

What We Want (Part 1)

4 hours ago, Casualcas said:

Yeah, a built in VR wife? Omg I hope not. 

Nervous Heidi from the A2A Cub. 😄

• Like 2

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Quick question. I may have missed it, but was there not meant to be an update to the roadmap in September? On the website it still says “update coming in September” for the November timeline and the product overview. 

also, I’m still confused about what the timeline actually is for tech alpha #1. When do you think we will find out if we got on the test programme?

Edited by Superdelphinus

I’m also curious about the tech alpha timeline.

I hope I’m able to participate as I have a fairly low end RX570 GPU right now (waiting on upgrades for now) as I play a few 1080p games and that’s all.

They said out loud that this new engine looks *gorgeous* in 1080p and is more performance than might be obvious, so I’d love to be testing out my current setup to see how it fares.

They have been really forthright about wanting to cast a wide net for performance and have a great experience accessible by many..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, irrics said:

I’m also curious about the tech alpha timeline.

I hope I’m able to participate as I have a fairly low end RX570 GPU right now (waiting on upgrades for now) as I play a few 1080p games and that’s all.

They said out loud that this new engine looks *gorgeous* in 1080p and is more performance than might be obvious, so I’d love to be testing out my current setup to see how it fares.

They have been really forthright about wanting to cast a wide net for performance and have a great experience accessible by many..

You mean your not sure you can run it and you want VR !!!!

• Like 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

7 minutes ago, rjfry said:

You mean your not sure you can run it and you want VR !!!!

Are you having trouble reading while trolling?

I said, right in my post, that I’m waiting on upgrades for now.

I’m going to do a big upgrade once we get a better sense of what specs will be truly needed for MSFS 2020.  It’d be moronic to do upgrades now when MSFS may not release for 9+ months.

Edited by irrics

Trolls are the parachuted in from the web. 

Raymond Fry.

2 minutes ago, rjfry said:

Trolls are the parachuted in from the web. 

******* Christ man - nobody here is trolling or skewing polls or any other “flat earth fake news” nonsense that has infected your brain.

Some people simply have different interests than you do and they are here and excited and speaking about it.

I responded to you and explained, again, that I’m planning to upgrade when it’s time for MSFS/VR.

Could you please do the courtesy of acknowledging I read what you said and responded and clarified?

Edited by irrics

1 minute ago, irrics said:

******* Christ man - nobody here is trolling or skewing polls or any other “flat earth fake news” nonsense that has infected your brain.

Some people simply have different interests than you do and they are here and excited and speaking about it.

I responded to you and explained, again, that I’m planning to upgrade when it’s time for MSFS/VR.

Could you please do the courtesy of acknowledging I read what you said and responded and clarified?

Yes and I have seen the post on other sites 

Raymond Fry.

2 minutes ago, rjfry said:

Yes and I have seen the post on other sites 

It doesn’t matter if someone advertised the poll to others at reddit or elsewhere.  If people want something and care to come here and voice that opinion, knowing that Asobo reads here, they should do that.

Do you think that a “secret poll done at Avsim” is only valid if “only long time Avsim users participate”?

That’s absurd and nonsensical

More people participating in a poll doesn’t invalidate it because you don't care for the results.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Superdelphinus said:

Just use the ignore list, life is too short and none of this matters enough. 

I PM’d you

But as I have said it will not make any difference now the build has been laid out they are not going to a re-write  wait and see.

Raymond Fry.

Sigh - moving on - apologies to others for the thread pollution.