Noooch

What We Want (Part 1)

Seattle area's cache can select  hard disk partition。

Edited by japan211
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, japan211 said:

Seattle area's cache can select  hard disk partition。

Well that's good to know. Perfect!

I was thinking something like that cant be tough. Even for instance, every 24 seconds a fire truck is dispatched.  Just have a smoke pillar random throughout the world. You already know where buildings are. Randomly light em up! Lol I sound like an arsonist. Lmao

22 minutes ago, raspian300 said:

This might be off the topic, but is there any news out there for October 10th update?

I want to know too but I'm afraid to start a topic about it. 😣 Per the development map, there should be an update today. It seems like they get released late US time.

Not sure if it's been mentioned already as I din't go through every page, but would like to see some sort of auto save feature like there is now with FSUIPC for when we inevitably get a CTD (although I hope these sort of things become a thing of the past). It's important to be able to pick up where you left off 

• Like 3

Has anyone asked yet if aircraft carrier operations will be possible? Not necessarily in the base product, but at least the functionality that would allow a third party producer to make and sell one.

I want to 'fly by the seat of your pants' feeling! :laugh:

I apologies, I just couldn't help it.  :tongue:

• Like 1

On 10/8/2019 at 2:10 AM, Noooch said:

A walk around mode , hangars and TrackIR support please

I have not heard much about TrackIR. I use it all the time. Sure helps a lot in the traffic pattern. Loved to walk around in MS Flight.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Air1 said:

I have not heard much about TrackIR. I use it all the time. Sure helps a lot in the traffic pattern. Loved to walk around in MS Flight.

This

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2