Sign in to follow this  
Noooch

What We Want (Part 1)

Realistic contrails! At least longer then in FSX and reacting to the upper windstream layers if possible!

Thanks!

• Like 1

As far as eye candy goes I would like to see more ground realistic traffic (at least to the point where cars that are going under a bridge don't magically drive over the top of it and through buildings and each other in opposite directions.

But something that I think would make a big difference, especially for Britain, is railway embankments as these carve their way through the countryside and dramatically change the landscape - can also be useful for VFR I guess. 

I watched the interviews with the Dev team, and I have never heard anyone ask the question....

Will FS 2020 support 3rd party mods (aircraft) ? 

It has been confirmed, on various occasions. 

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

3 hours ago, KillerKlient said:

I want the simulator right now, at this very minute please.

Thanks Santa.

Maybe not Santa, but I'll take it when I go trick or treating.  Lol

On 10/16/2019 at 9:13 PM, Cyrex1984 said:

I "want" streaming rivers and waterfalls in this version.

IIRC the rivers already flow, but to be honest I never thought of waterfalls, good idea.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

9 hours ago, eaim said:

I "want" streaming rivers and waterfalls in this version.

I'm sure they'll add it post release

Microsoft PM me, I'm that commercial pilot guy / senior software engineer with the gaming rig.  I'll tell you anything you want!  😋

edit: and I can prove all of that.

Edited by Gulfstream

Crop dusting!

That needs corn fields, power lines, spray effects and bug splatter on the windscreen.

I think a lot of people would find this really cool. It would help to give another “purpose” to flying.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

As an avid user of the earliest MS Flight Sims, FSX, P3dv4, and X-Plane, here is my wish list ranked by most important to least

Core Product 

1. Scenery realism with improved lighting, shadows and no stuttering or pauses and no auto-gen popping - these all ruin the experience.  Improved support for seasons

2. Weather realism (real-time data, cloud textures, wind, precipitation) and weather effect on aircraft.  Real world use of airport runways based on weather.  

3. Flight dynamics

4. ATC improvements

5. VR support

6. Improved cameras with features similar to EZDok3 or ChasePlane but PLEASE don't lose the FSX "Spot view" camera physics - have always preferred the way FSX handled that view.  

7. Sloped runways

Ancillary changes (which could be provided by 3rd party vendors)

8. Large set of AI aircraft based on real world airlines and up-to-date flight plans and use of all runways based on real world weather 

9. High quality animated ground services including loading of passengers

10. Basic passenger, flight crew, cabin crew audio ambiance/announcements.  

11. More missions and ensure they work even when 3rd party add-ons are in use.

Cheers

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Pilotmini said:

Real time events (e.g space shuttle launches).

You'll need a time machine for that.

It's a Flight Simulator before it's a game, so flight dynamics are just as important as scenery for me.

As it is linked to Bing maps.... the ability to toggle labels on points of interest, state / country borders would be so gimmicky as to almost be cool. ie you're flying VFR and the sim is telling you what you are seeing - educational too. When I'm bored of that I must be able to turn it off though, and by no means do I ever want to hear the sim telling me to "turn around when possible".

Edited by b737800
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, b737800 said:

ie you're flying VFR and the sim is telling you what you are seeing - educational too.

Not that far off reality either. Augmented reality solutions are being developed for real world flying to do provide information just like this.

https://glass.aero

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

II want the ability to conduct an external inspection of the aircraft in first person. P3d has implemented something similar but unfortunately it is in 3rd person.

• Upvote 2