Sign in to follow this  
Noooch

What We Want (Part 1)

Replay Flying!

I would very much like to have the ability to not only watch any flight through a robust replay system with RW/FF capabilities (like X-Plane), but it would be great if we could save a flight for replay, then have the ability to join that replay as another flight and do some formation flying with your previous aircraft in flight. So on and so forth.

It would be great fun to create your own one man airshows!

• Upvote 1

I want to read a liitle bit more about the release date.

Just a little bit more details like "end of 2020" or "mid 2020"

I would really want some realistic ground traffic (or at least that they allow companies such as JustFlight) to develop their global traffic for MSFS  !!

too much, too soon....

Guys, we have 42 pages of what is wanted. 

Please try to read some of them, as there are lots of  duplicate 'wants' such as the previous post, that have been asked for many times before..

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

3 minutes ago, Wobbie said:

(is it) acceptable that I can post 20-30 times here, that I want weather radar, so Microsoft can notice?

Seeing as rain is a physical volumetric entity in this game, a weather radar will be a thousand times easier and a thousand times more realistic to create than it was for P3D. You're almost asking for something that, if for whatever reason isn't out the box, will be present within the first year by addon developers.

Just an assumption but I'd be surprised if I were wrong*

Edited by WestAir

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

I don't know if this has already been said but I would love to be able to drive stuff on the airport apron and the world at large. I don't think of anything fancy such as moving pax and etc. Just being able to drive a vehicle would be fantastic.

On 28 October 2019 at 8:24 AM, Noooch said:

If each feature is asked only once, how can Microsoft know if the wish came from one person only, or if it is backed by hundreds of simmers?

Surely that's what the like/up-vote feature is for at the bottom of each post? If you agree with a post (unless you want to add something specific that's not in the post) just up-vote it and then everyone knows exactly how many people like the suggestion without having to add identical posts to the thread.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

11 minutes ago, DreamSkywards said:

Are people really going to read 43 pages to see if their demand has been posted yet though?

We wouldn't have even close to 43 pages if everyone had used the facility earlier. No one needs to say "I agree with ...", they just need to use the up-vote option. It would also save MS from having to trawl through the whole thread adding up matching requests (if you believe that they actually do that!).

Edited by vortex681
  • Upvote 1

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

For me is a no go if there is no online VATSIM/IVAO capability and PMDG level aircrafts.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

A reminder:   This topic is not the one to have discussions as to the validity, agreement, or disagreement on a wanted item in MSFS. 

There was a discussion concerning 46 pages in this topic with the proper suggestion that you upvote if you agree. If you don't move on to the next post.

The intent of this topic is to simply list what you want in the new sim.  Discussions are off topic and have been and will be removed.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

On 10/26/2019 at 1:34 PM, WestAir said:

I'm not looking to be macabre or anything but seeing if I could land an airliner with ridiculous levels of damage is just something I'd really, really love to try to do.

I believe this was discussed in an AVSIM podcast interview with Asobo or Microsoft and it's not going to happen. Aircraft manufacturers don't license their planes to get damaged in a consumer flight sim. Also, there's no way around 9/11 PR issues. It would just generate a ton of YouTube videos focused on crashes.

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 10:53 PM, Aravon said:

Replay Flying!

I would very much like to have the ability to not only watch any flight through a robust replay system with RW/FF capabilities (like X-Plane), but it would be great if we could save a flight for replay, then have the ability to join that replay as another flight and do some formation flying with your previous aircraft in flight. So on and so forth.

It would be great fun to create your own one man airshows!

+1. A program such as FSRecorder for FSX

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1