Sign in to follow this  
Noooch

What We Want (Part 1)

Maybe it's been mentioned before but i'd like to see trees moving in the wind.
So when i fly i can visually see where the wind is coming from by the moving trees, and when it's storming and the trees really bent i can see what my cessna is battling with.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

Purely on the ground eye candy side this is my wish-list. (And apologies as some of these will  probably have already been mentioned 68 pages)

• Animated wind turbines and windmills.
  • Factory smoke and steam.
  • weather ground effects such as wet runways, roofs, roads etc
  • Animated trains.
  • Animated Ferris wheels - possibly roller coaster at theme parks? 
  • Improved road traffic (especially at roundabouts, bridges, junctions and dead ends to avoid/reduce obvious anomalies such as floating vehicles, passing through each other and instant 180's)
  • Pylons and telegraph poles.

Edited by Mucker
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I would love to have a sophisticated camera system (inbuilt ezdok or chaseplane if you want) with dynamic head movements and camera shakes and all that. 

• Like 3

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

Bonjour Team !

Looking at the previous versions of FS/P3D/XP, the things in the sceneries that, imho, really adds up to the realism (not talking of the flight dynamics and model here) are :

- night lighting

- road traffic (slightly heavier that we have seen on the previews) + trains

- wind turbines

- ability to change the time without going through a menu (like in XP with keyboard shortcut)

- airplane traffic at airports and an easy ATC allowing to get directed to your approach..

Merci !

too much, too soon....

I want to see that the long wings of the 747 move when it gets into turbulence. I could not see yet. 

Please make FS works with TRACK IR from NATURALPOINT - this hardware is indispensable to improve the flight experience and a very good alternative to VR. 

Thanks MS team...you are doing an extraordinary  job!!!!

• Upvote 2

Regional road traffic:

I just finished a flight in X-Plane 11 in the Cascade Mountains and on my final to 66WA I recognized a VW Passat and other european cars.

Can we (please) have american cars (with full size SUV and pick-ups) in america and european cars in europe (maybe more german cars in Germany and french cars in France, etc), off-road cars in Alaska and Africa and old cars in Africa's cities, Chinise cars in China and so on...?

Edited by DocBird

IXEG 737 Beta-Tester and First Officer

i7 6700K@4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, Palit GTX 1080 GameRock Premium@2Ghz, Oculus Rift S, ButtKicker
X-Plane 11 latedt version on a Samsung M.2 SSD for speedy loading times

Random Departure/Arrival and En-route Cameras?

Would be neat to be able to view a random external camera view/angle at the push of a button (and ability to get back to the cockpit quickly as needed). What I mean by this is random camera in relation to where the aircraft is located at the time. Low profile beside runway, on a roof top, top of a tree, beside a cliff, on a beach, etc. just random place every time we go the "random camera" view. Also have ability for camera to pivot on or off so the camera would stay stationary or pivot as needed to keep aircraft centered.

I would like to see an improved/faster interface for entering radio freq's or heading changes etc. Perhaps a mouse click and drag on knobs, or mouse click and enter a value via keyboard.

• Upvote 2

i9-12900K | Asus ROG Strix Z690-F Gaming | RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR5 | Win 10 Pro | Acer Predator UltraWide 3440x1440 (G-Sync)

#.   Water Spray effects for seaplanes.

#.  "EZDOK like " , external aircraft drift movement effects (the videos suggest that there may already be some of this).

Many people will be making beautiful videos with this new sim (I certainly will be) and the external aircraft movement adds to the realism.

Specs: Win10, 4790K, nVidia 1080ti, Saitek Yoke+Quadrant+Radio/Switch and AP panels, VRInsight 737 overhead, Virtual Avionics 737 MCP. 3 x 1440*900 main display + 1024*600 VDU display. NLR V3 Motion seat. Oculus DK2 CV1 HTC Vive VR headsets.

A tutorial for each FMC in the sim, or interactive checklists which include FMC

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, smoothchat said:

#.   Water Spray effects for seaplanes.

#.  "EZDOK like " , external aircraft drift movement effects (the videos suggest that there may already be some of this).

Many people will be making beautiful videos with this new sim (I certainly will be) and the external aircraft movement adds to the realism.

Yes, ability to record, save, playback and SHARE video within the sim with all playback of all effects such as flap movement, ailerons, engine/prop RPM, gear position, turbulence, etc.