Sign in to follow this  
Noooch

What We Want (Part 1)

Everything you want has been asked for but I am now going to stick to the Microsoft insider feed from now on after what has happened on this forum in the past few days Avsim has gone down somewhat.

• Upvote 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

1) Career mode: start from a single prop 2nd officer as you climb the ranks.

2) Pax and crew animation 

3) Virtual Airlines Module on multi-player: In-game module where you can create or join a virtual airline company with an inbuilt company management system. 

4) Aircraft Maintenance Logging: Let's say you fly an aircraft everyday but you fly rough, the aircraft saves it's last damage state no matter how minimal. Over time the aircraft may develop problems mid flight if you don't do checks and take it to the maintenance hangar. 

Goodluck Microsoft, we routing for your success with this one.

• Like 5

AI aircraft should get affected by wind speed and direction like in xplane.

Train traffic on rails like in xplane.

No more  jerky turning of ai aircraft on taxiways and runways like in fsx.

Edited by mdsim
  • Like 2

If not already mentioned:

• Fix the Navaids symbols in the GPS/FMS to current avionics standards (make them editable for developers if needed)
  • Proper TAWS system with correct colors representation and highest and lowest elevation information
  • Weather radar (where possible)

Don't know if it's been mentioned before but cockpit motion effect (camera shake) during takeoff run, flight and landing is a must have to me and something I'd like to see implemented in MFS2020. I didn't notice it in the video released by Microsoft.

• Upvote 1

- Electronic Flight Bag for all default aircrafts or at least a tablet where we can display the charts we need in PDF format, like in XPlane.

No more Ctrl+Alt+Tab to access charts on our computer please, it's a total immersion breaker.

Of course we could print our charts but this would be a incredible waste of paper 😞

Edited by Noooch
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Noooch said:

- Electronic Flight Bag for all default aircrafts or at least a tablet where we can display the charts we need in PDF format, like in XPlane.

No more Ctrl+Alt+Tab to access charts on our computer please, it's a total immersion breaker.

Of course we could print our charts but this would be a incredible waste of paper 😞

Don’t you think it is more realistic to check charts on a physical tablet ? Or even on an old laptop ? 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

1 minute ago, domkle said:

Don’t you think it is more realistic to check charts on a physical tablet ? Or even on an old laptop ? 

No, just think about the poor VR users for a sec :)))

More seriously, I don't have an external tablet or an old laptop and I shouldn't have to buy one only for this, that's what accessibility means. I don't think it's hard to implement and we would just drop our charts in the right folder to access them in-game. The EFBs have an allocated space in modern cockpits today, that would mean real authenticity.

Of course, it could be optional.

6 hours ago, Daniel_Santoro said:

Don't know if it's been mentioned before but cockpit motion effect (camera shake) during takeoff run, flight and landing is a must have to me and something I'd like to see implemented in MFS2020. I didn't notice it in the video released by Microsoft.

It's very subtle but I thinks it's there and I seem to remember the devs talking about it. But it is not an EZDOK (FSX/P3D) or Headshake / XPRealistic (X-Plane) level of effect.

Edited by smoothchat
  • Like 1

Specs: Win10, 4790K, nVidia 1080ti, Saitek Yoke+Quadrant+Radio/Switch and AP panels, VRInsight 737 overhead, Virtual Avionics 737 MCP. 3 x 1440*900 main display + 1024*600 VDU display. NLR V3 Motion seat. Oculus DK2 CV1 HTC Vive VR headsets.

Less clean runway markings (skidmarks, wear and tear)

• Like 2

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

Maybe Microsoft can come out with branded yokes, joysticks & pedals.. maybe with force feedback

Now THAT will be a bonus...

• Upvote 2

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

2 hours ago, Shack95 said:

Less clean runway markings (skidmarks, wear and tear)

I agree, on the Lisbon footage this is obvious, the runways are almost shining out of the landscape.

If not already mentioned, a decent glider with realistic thermals tied to the correct cumulus cloud above the glider, ridge and wave lift so we can soar the Alps, Rockies, Aboyne etc.

Charles.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Wobbie said:

Maybe Microsoft can come out with branded yokes, joysticks & pedals.. maybe with force feedback

Now THAT will be a bonus...

Is this a reference to the fact that MS did this many years ago?