Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

July 25 Update with video

I find it absolutely hilarious seeing MS consistently taking out every single criticism one by one, and with a bit of humor as well.

Also props to them for giving a concrete timeline with actual dates and goals, don't see many addon devs doing that eh.

• Like 9

Looks like August will be a busy month for Microsoft and Avsim. Great times ahead. 

• Like 7

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

can anyone read out something about the official release date? So when can this information be disclosed?

29 minutes ago, mazex said:

Had to check - It is actually there 🙂

Look in the red box - the pixel blob in the middle is La Sagrada 🙂

C5Dl2NF.jpg

From Google Maps:

YBaPRTy.jpg

It is really impressive that the detail is on that level thinking of how hard I have zoomed in. That is a SMALL part of the screenshot, taken from a movie...

I`ve always wanted to fly thru all of europe at that detail. Barcelona is one of the 3D cities in Bing maps, I do really hope that we´ll have plenty more like Paris or London.

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 1

NLR Motion Platform V3, Intel Core i9-9900K OC @ 5Ghz, Gigabyte Gaming OC 11GB RTX 2080ti, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra. Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing LED RGB 360. Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3000 PC4-24000 32GB 4x8GB CL15. Lexar Professional NM700 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1TB SSD. Toughpower iRGB Plus 80 Plus Platinum 850W Full Modular. Thermaltake View32 TG USB 3.0 RGB. Oculus Rift S. Qled Samsung 65Q7FN.

4 minutes ago, 188AHC said:

Looks like August will be a busy month for Microsoft and Avsim. Great times ahead. 

True, and yet some people forecast the slow death of Avsim after PMDG opened their forum up.😉 

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

The video looks excellent. I am beyond excited. Please don't screw this up. I absolutely love all the Avsim love. 

Edited by Drumcode
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Hello MS Team 🙂 

All I want to drop here for you guys is my reaction to the 3s video:

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

Lukas Dalton

Oh goody. The disection begins. Please don your gloves and masks. 😅

• Like 2

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

“At 1:06AM text “no subscription”. Await further instruction.”

the 1:06AM bit of this seems too specific. What does it mean?

1 minute ago, Superdelphinus said:

It's just part of the joke I'd imagine.

Brandon Filer

I'm wondering if the spelling mistakes on Avsim and 188AHC are intentional, maybe to avoid some potential legal troubles ?

16 minutes ago, chass32 said:

I`ve always wanted to fly thru all of europe at that detail. Barcelona is one of the 3D cities in Bing maps, I do really hope that we´ll have plenty more like Paris or London.

Cheers

Carlos

Yeah it's very odd that Paris and London are not featured (I.e. missing from Earth View). Could Google have some sort of licence exclusivity agreement or maybe Bing simply haven't got around to it. Given some of the nondescript cities in the US which are 3D I'm baffled.

4 minutes ago, Superdelphinus said:

Obviously it’s $106 to opt out of the subscription model

• Like 3

Chris