Sign in to follow this  
Guest DreamFleet

**When to expect new screenshots ?**

Guest tdragger

<By the time we start one version we have a list of things we know won't be in it so I suppose you could say we're always working on 2 versions--this one and the next.

Guest wingnut2

> It looks like the runway is too flat. I mean it looks good, but it looks like there is 1/2" of water over the whole runway. Rather than looking wet, it looks flooded.Most runways are flat and they sometimes get flooded too. You may be distracted by the zoom and because he forgot to turn on antialiasing. Next time he can take a better one.

>the wet runway effect looks really bad, IMO. thankfully it is>still alphaIt looks a d@mn sight better than FS9's wet runway effect ;)The MSFS team have done well. I can't wait for FSX :D

Guest pixelpoke_from_MSFT

"...but it looks like there is 1/2" of water over the>whole runway. Rather than looking wet, it looks flooded. The>shader needs to be adjusted. Not saying I can do better..."What you're not see here is that this is as "wet" as it gets: the rain is on at the highest setting. :)And while everyone's entitled to their opinion, (including us :))we here in Seattle see a lot of wet concrete and asphalt. In conditions from the merest smidgen of a hint of a drizzle, to full on rock your world downpours. :)That being said, if the feature ships the way it currently is, it is customizable to a small degree.Cheers,J

How about showing the same thing as at present, but maybe from a different angle/perspective.Surely one pic a week that will sustain intense discussion for that period at this site and others won't be that difficult.I'll even volunteer to do it for you... :-)Cheers,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern AustraliaMy machine specs if you want me to do the job for you :-) ...Intel Pentium IV 3.0GHz (800FSB) Socket 478 pins CPU w/Hyper-Thread Technology MSI 875P NEO FIS2R, AGP 8X, i875P ICH5R Chipset with Gigiabit LanKingmax 512MB PC3200 Double Data Rate (DDR) RAM CAS-2.5- 400MHz Rated x 2BUILT By ATI (Original) Radeon 9800PRO w/TV Out & DVI 128Meg DDRTEAC DV-W50E, 4x DVD-R/ 2x RW, 16xCD-R, 8xCD-RW, 16xDVD, 32x CD-ROM Internal Drive Only Western Digital Raptor 36.0GB HDD IDE, 8MB Cache, 5.2ms, 10,000rpm , S-ATA, w/DataLifeguard WD 80Gig HD for dataHercules Game Theater XP, 6.1 speakers Dolby