Sign in to follow this  
Dimka

Unable to Contact FSXFlight

(not sure if this was the right place to post this)

I bought FSXFlight, the GPS tool to connect P3D V4.5 to Foreflight via FSUIPC. And I am getting the same laggy performance I get from connecting my computer directly to the router. The dev's webpage says "Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back." which I assume is their version of a refund policy. It's a great addon that I am sure is helping many simmers, just my setup does not let me connection P3D V4.5 to ForeFlight effectively. 

I tried to send them an email, but there is no clear email provided, just a 'support' link you can copy the support email from. I sent them an email but Gmail kept saying that address was not set up to receive emails. Anyone have the proper contact method to reach FSXFlight?

Thank you.

I purchased this several years ago and used it extensively on FSX & early versions of P3D.  Worked fine, but I do recall once needing support from them after moving to new PC.   Contacted them...  & took a couple of days for a response.  That was a few years back. 

With GPS broadcast function built into P3Dv4, using Foreflight works great without the need for FSXFlight anymore.  Does the built in function not work for you?  We are using P3Dv4.5 and Foreflight 11.5.1.  The simulator PC is hard wired (ethernet) to a bridge, and Foreflight runs on an iPad which connects via WiFi to the main router.  Works great.  

I'll check my archives & see if I can dig up their contact info....

rgds, JB

Intel 11900K @ 5.0GHz, MSI Z590, 32GB G.Skill 3600Mhz, RTX 4080 MSI Ventus, GoFlight modules, HP Reverb G2 VR, FlyVirtual.net, Private Pilot SEL rating

32 minutes ago, joby33y said:

I purchased this several years ago and used it extensively on FSX & early versions of P3D.  Worked fine, but I do recall once needing support from them after moving to new PC.   Contacted them...  & took a couple of days for a response.  That was a few years back. 

Exact same experience here !

32 minutes ago, joby33y said:

Does the built in function not work for you?

Personally (and it doesn't help Dmitri, sorry about that) I can replace FSXFlight with GPS out embedded feature because FSXFlight is able to broadcast AI position to Foreflight as they were ADSB trafics. Definitely a killing feature for me.

1 hour ago, Foxtrot_Sim said:

I tried to send them an email, but there is no clear email provided, just a 'support' link you can copy the support email from. I sent them an email but Gmail kept saying that address was not set up to receive emails. Anyone have the proper contact method to reach FSXFlight?

Same error, with the personal email of Jacob EITING with seems to be the creator of FSXFlight. Just tried few seconds ago and the email destination servers replied : "Remote Server returned '550 5.7.367 Remote server returned not permitted to relay -> 554 5.7.1 <jeiting@fsxflight.com>: Relay access denied'

The company related to Jacob is Five Zero Mike, LLC, 340 S. Lemon Ave #3007, Walnut, CA 91789. His other products were Blackbox on iOS and Weatherbrief.me... in 2013.

He may get contacted on his twitter account ? I just did few seconds ago https://twitter.com/jeiting

Edited by vbazillio

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

3 hours ago, joby33y said:

Does the built in function not work for you?

It does... somewhat. I am in an apartment and my hardwire connection goes into the wall, not into the router, so off the bat, I cannot connect to Foreflight. When I moved my router to my room and hardwired directly into the router, ForeFlight connected but it was buggy and would teleport me all over the map. I bought FSXFlight with hoped that it would be extremely smooth and accurate like it is when I connect it to the Piper I train in. There is no difference in functionality and performance with FSXFlight running, or using P3D's method of connecting which is why I am trying to get a refund. 

3 hours ago, vbazillio said:

He may get contacted on his twitter account ? I just did few seconds ago https://twitter.com/jeiting

I will give that a shot. Thank you!