Sign in to follow this  

Hi, I have recently requested for my activation keys to be reset because for some reason they have said they maxed out  even though it’s well past the 3 month period and I have not activated them elsewhere. It has been over 2 days and I haven’t received even a confirmation email back.

In fear that I would be waiting as long as one month as a guy in another post said, I decided to make this post. What should i do?

Thanks,

Jayce Garcia

Please PM me your email address, we don’t have pending activation reset requests dating more than 24h at this time.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

5 hours ago, Jayce-Garcia said:

Do they even still provide customer support or respond to forum posts anymore?

We do in situations where users aren’t able to help each other like in this case. This is a User-to-User forum, if someone wants to get in touch with us, they can do so through our support portal

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

1 hour ago, Keven Menard said:

We do in situations where users aren’t able to help each other like in this case. This is a User-to-User forum, if someone wants to get in touch with us, they can do so through our support portal

Oh okay, I understand perfectly.

I only asked this question because my request exceeded the 48hr time stamp and I got no confirmation of my request being read. I will go ahead and PM you the email address 

Edited by Jayce-Garcia