Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

How is it that we failed New Orleans?

LMAO! Another brainwashed sheep! Go get the facts, my friend. The war wasn't based on lies? Hmmm. Downing Street memos were fake? Hmmm. Facts on net? Sure....after researching. I READ from MANY sources to verify facts, with few being from the net. I belong to the small percentage of Americans who actually read to gain information and research things very deeply, rather than those, like yourself, who believe anything that comes out of the WH. I am also sick of the people on the right who are between the ages of 18 and 26 who are for Bush and for the war who will not fight for what they believe in. The right has so many chickenhawks it isn't funny. This thread has turned into a freaking joke. Each side is claiming the other is blind. By the end of the day, neither side wins. But at least I know the Left is right! LOL!Auf WiedersehenDon

Guest Philip Olson

Great point Mr. Wenting! I was going to point out though that you have to be careful when you say that right wing corporations own the media because fairly often the company might actually have a left leaning slant. It amuses me how all too often major corporations and the very wealthy are labeled as right wingers, to prove it wrong all you have to do is look at the US Congress, some of the richest people there are Democrats. Corporations will have different political view points running throughout depending on who is running that particular part and what they do since it seems certain jobs tend to draw certain people that agree on their politics. There are so many reasons that a right wing company will own a left leaning news service and the main reason will be profit since that is what the stock holders want.Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

LMAO! Another brainwashed sheep! Go get the facts, my friend. The war wasn't based on lies? Hmmm. Downing Street memos were fake? Hmmm.You forget! They're getting Balanced reporting on FOX!!!:-lol

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Marx was the son of a wealthy industrialist, and never lacked any money.That's why he was capable of spending the time and money to formulate his worldviews (which were nothing but typical youngster rebellion against his parents...), publish them, and then finance revolutions.Lenin was extremely wealthy too. He had his own personal train for example, at an age most people could not travel at all.Little published, John Kerry and John Edwards each are worth several hundred million dollars, more than the entire current US cabinet combined.The list goes on, but typically the most outspoken communists are extremely wealthy people who never had to work for that wealth.

LOL! Marx was the son of a Lawyer, NOT a wealty industrialist.All WRONG information----> "That's why he was capable of spending the time and money to formulate his worldviews (which were nothing but typical youngster rebellion against his parents...), publish them, and then finance revolutions." Better do more research on Lenin too! btw...Kerry and Edwards are NOT communists. You get out much?Don

Guest dsflyer

Marx WAS the son of a lawyer and studied law and philosophy in one of Germany's elite schools. Like him or loathe him as a spotty rebellious youth, he has possibly had more influence on international politics than anyone.A serious discussion on the tragedy in NO begins to turn into a farce

Guest B1900 Mech

Here are the major network owners, and who they gave money to,http://la.indymedia.org/news/2003/04/47530.php,I will not argue anymore on politics.Corruption is nonpartisian,and we all have to go with what's right in our hearts,as we will be held acountable by a higher power in the end.:-)

Little published, John Kerry and John Edwards each are worth several hundred million dollars, more than the entire current US cabinet combined.The list goes on, but typically the most outspoken communists are extremely wealthy people who never had to work for that wealth.Have you checked recently what the Bush, and Chaney families are worth? Oh and guess who already got the government contract for the cleanup of NO? Hallerburton, remember them??

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

>You forget! They're getting Balanced reporting on FOX!!!:-lolOkay, explain this: Reuters, CNN and others are reporting that Pres. Bush has already awarded Katrina clean-up contracts to his friend's companies, such as the Shaw Group, which is a "major client" of Bush's former campaign manager, Joe Allbaugh. OBVIOUSLY this is more evidence of Bush taking care of his supporters, eh? Well, what none of those groups, except for Fox, tells you, is that the Shaw Group's founder and CEO is JM Bernhard, who is chairman of the Louisiana Democratic Party and co-chairman of Gov. Blanco's transition committee. That's the difference between Fox and most of the others. What do you suppose Reuters and CNN wanted you to think?"Sheep"? More like lemmings....BobK

BobK

That's an intersting site, but it's missing something. Those companies, as do MOST major corporations, donate to candidates in both parties, and normally donate to BOTH presidential candidates. They try to keep everyone happy. They must have missed that...

BobK