Sign in to follow this  
Shomron

KCVG released by Skyline simulations

Their first scenery for P3D (Previously released for XP).

Looking forward to reviews before purchasing...

Shom

• Upvote 1

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

Does it reflect CVG as it currently is. The two terminals were torn down in 2019 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Purchased it, but the downloaded file won't extract.  Emailed Skyline....

1 hour ago, pads103 said:

Purchased it, but the downloaded file won't extract.  Emailed Skyline....

Same here.

Alan

@pads103 @exeodus

Same with me.  Sent them a FB message and they told me the file was fine and to try again later.  And if that didn't work they'd send me another link for a download.  Not sounding good others are having the same issue.

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

2 minutes ago, thibodba57 said:

@pads103 @exeodus

Same with me.  Sent them a FB message and they told me the file was fine and to try again later.  And if that didn't work they'd send me another link for a download.  Not sounding good others are having the same issue.

I tried both 7-zip and WinRAR, both programs say the download is corrupt.  It stops at exactly 500MB.

Alan

Bummer!  I was really looking forward to this one.  If anyone eventually has success, let us know.  Thx

Well I tried sending a message to their support link listed on the order page, and it failed to deliver.  This is not looking good.  They better get this fixed fast or they will get burned pretty bad in the flight sim community.

Alan

Yep...I sent an email to the support address and it also was returned undeliverable.  I was able to send one to the address info@skyline-simulations.com...we'll see.

I've been in contact with them via FB with fast responses. I'd try them via that route.  The more people that tell them of an issue and it's the same issue maybe they'll address it faster.  From what they've told me, they've tried the download numerous times without issue.  So idk.

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

I've been monitoring their FB page and so far I haven't seen any response from them other than "be patient"!

Bummer, I hope they sort it out and the scenery is at least 'ok.' I've been working on an CVG with ADE on and off for weeks, adding the new runway, aligning taxiways, etc., and would love to give up on that project and use a 3rd party scenery for the B748F DHL and Polar flights I've been flying.

Dan Downs KCRP

33 minutes ago, pads103 said:

I've been monitoring their FB page and so far I haven't seen any response from them other than "be patient"!

Haven't made any posts on their page directly.  All have been thru messenger.  Downloaded the file they sent via messenger and opened without error.

beta.gif   

My Liveries

... so this one actually has sloped runways?

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD