Shomron

KCVG released by Skyline simulations

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Did anyone fix the jetway disappearing issue? Can't seem to figure that out.

Unfortunately I don’t think anything has been addressed yet to fix this scenery.

As it stands now this scenery is unusable as far as I am concerned. Horrible flickering, stutters galore, and lower FPS than any other payware airport I own. And frankly like I previously posted the quality of the models and texturing is mediocre at best. There are a number of other problems too such as with the AFCAD and night lighting. You’ve got to wonder if anyone even tested this before putting it on the market.

I hope a number of these problems get fixed at some point, but for now I have just removed it from my system.  

Overall this has been a very disappointing purchase.

47 minutes ago, mcparr42 said:

Unfortunately I don’t think anything has been addressed yet to fix this scenery.

As it stands now this scenery is unusable as far as I am concerned. Horrible flickering, stutters galore, and lower FPS than any other payware airport I own. And frankly like I previously posted the quality of the models and texturing is mediocre at best. There are a number of other problems too such as with the AFCAD and night lighting. You’ve got to wonder if anyone even tested this before putting it on the market.

I hope a number of these problems get fixed at some point, but for now I have just removed it from my system.  

Overall this has been a very disappointing purchase.

A post earlier in the topic mentioned dynamic lights giving lower FPS.