Sign in to follow this  
Pluto7777

Blue sky star

Anyone expierience with Blue skystar  addons ?
They should have nice engines soundfiles for airbus

But unable to register at their site,  no answer.
Not very commercial.....

2 hours ago, Pluto7777 said:

Not very commercial.....

I purchased his FSL sounds a while back (late 2017) and the sounds were excellent and better than the FSLabs default sounds at the time.  Once FSL changed their sound design they no longer worked and they have never been updated.  The guy doesn't respond to emails either (at least not for me when I asked about any updates) so buyer beware.  It seems he is more focused on XP sounds right now...

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

2 hours ago, Pluto7777 said:

Not very commercial.....

I used their sounds for the Airbus X under FSX and they were superb.

However, I emailed the guy months ago enquiring if the sounds had been updated for the Airbus Pro, but he never replied...

Definitely a must have for the Aerosoft Airbus, has numerous  realistic sounds right down to the 'thunk' as baggage is loaded onboard, the distinct rumble of the Airbus engines at full power adds to the realism. I'm happy with the purchase.

steve southey

I loved their Airbus sounds for the earlier Aerosoft version and the FSLabs version in FSX, they were top notch.

However I think the current state of the FSLabs sound pack is even better, more immersive and has rendered the BSS sounds obsolete for P3D.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

OK thx guys for the info, poor service of Blue skystar not responding to customers, probably caesed all activity...

It seems like no one is getting any response from the developer and updates are not coming.

They are great sound packs, but don't expect any support. You are on your own if something goes wrong. 

Other than that they were a most have for the previous AS bus.

I can still login to their website and download my purchases, but as you say it would appear there have been no updates.

So these add-on sounds will not work with the new AS busses?

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

I'm not sure.

All the questions I've seen on it has remained unanswered. 

If there are no changes in the sounds between the old and new bus it should work, but I haven't tried it out yet.

Indeed theres something strange with the dev, he was very quick replying and always did it, but not now, i have one message pending reading since 19/07 🤔

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

Hes alive!! And gave very good news for x-plane users and Toliss pilots like me 🙂

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BlueSkyStarSimulations/posts/?ref=page_internal

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync