Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

33% discount in the French Polynesia Society Islands

Hello Kind Sir,

This looks intriguing! I am a little confused (so what else is new?)

Does the download price include the Hawaii portions as well? Is there a

single download link that covers it all, or must I download the portions as

seem to be indicated?

This looks as clear as mud to me, as usual.

Kindest personal regards and thanks for posting!

Spirit Flyer

Stephen :smile:

1 hour ago, SpiritFlyer said:

Hello Kind Sir,

This looks intriguing! I am a little confused (so what else is new?)

Does the download price include the Hawaii portions as well? Is there a

single download link that covers it all, or must I download the portions as

seem to be indicated?

This looks as clear as mud to me, as usual.

Kindest personal regards and thanks for posting!

Spirit Flyer

Stephen :smile:

Hi Stephen,

Hawaii is freeware with some extras (plus version) that in the past you had to donate to receive. I tried the FSX version, but it did not look nothing like what you will see in P3D v4. The photo scenery looks excellent, there's plenty of AG, airports appear updated, there are landmarks, special effects, AI traffic, and even waterfalls. It's simply amazing! I can't believe that this is freeware.

The freeware now downloads with an installer. There's also one for the AG and the free addon airports. You need to download everything in the website to get the full benefit of this wonderful scenery. It's really not that hard to do. Simply install the scenery, add to the p3d scenery library, and there are a few folders that need to be copied over to the p3d folder. Remember it's freeware.

French Polynesia is payware. The special price gets you the Tahiti scenery and Hawaii Plus Version. Once you pay via paypal you will receive an email with links to download installers.

I have not tried Tahiti yet, but it's a simple installer. You then add scenery in P3d v4. No big deal!

You know how to reach me if you need me.

Jose

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Hi,

I d/l the Hawaii Plus version, extracted and trying to install (P3D v4.5), it's asking me for a Password in the process.

Anything I am doing wrong???

Thanks.

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

14 hours ago, helberger said:

Hi,

I d/l the Hawaii Plus version, extracted and trying to install (P3D v4.5), it's asking me for a Password in the process.

Anything I am doing wrong???

Thanks.

You need to make a small donation or buy French Polynesia in order to receive the code via e-mail. I tested both and for $22 US it's a steal.

If you decide to stick with just the freeware, you will not miss much. See the Hawaii freeware page for more details.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

7 hours ago, DJJose said:

You need to make a small donation or buy French Polynesia in order to receive the code via e-mail. I tested both and for $22 US it's a steal.

If you decide to stick with just the freeware, you will not miss much. See the Hawaii freeware page for more details.

Thanks for the info.

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

Do you know if this provides lifetime downloads for the payware ? Thanks !