Sign in to follow this  
theophile

TCAS

First of all,nothing but praise for this wonderfull software.I love the way she flies,her wonderfull old style cockpit,her outside looks.I know that the competition also has a

Falcon 50 to offer,but this,in my opinion cannot compare to the Flysimware Falcon 50.

I have only 1 thing that does not seem to work.I am running P3D v4.5 64 bit.I have the F35 installed as my startup flight.I have a functioning Weather Radar.But the 

TCAS does not seem to work.Not in STBY,not in TARA,not in TA,not in TRANSPONDER.When I push the test button,I get the correct sound,but no test image.

My airtraffic program is Traffic 360.I have it set for 75% traffic in the P3D settings.I tried 100%,but this makes no difference.I want to mention that TCAS works 

in my PMDG airplanes,so it is not my computer that is at fault here.Maybe someone out there knows what the problem might be.I already reinstalled the Falcon

once to clear another problem.Could anyone please advise here?Thanks for any suggestions!

The TCAS only works with default traffic.

Edited by Flysimware

Thanks,but I should at least get the TCAS visual test,right?I redownloaded the software from Simmarket,reinstalled it and again,no TCAS at all.

Maybe it is a P3D v4.5 thing.Any other P3D v4.5 pilots experiencing this?

1 hour ago, theophile said:

Thanks,but I should at least get the TCAS visual test,right?

No, I don't think there is a visual test. When I press the TCAS test button all I get is a verbal "Traffic Traffic" call out.

Al