Sign in to follow this  
Guest Foxtrot 125 Tango

We need trees and forests... lots of it.

Hmmmmm FS9 seems better than IL-2.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest Foxtrot 125 Tango

>Yup... this is badly needed. I am talking lot more that what>we see in those screenshots.>>It need not be individual trees X n. It can be grouped or>something... Flight scenary and Fly Tampa have started using>some 2d trees.. that look pretty good when you are sitting on>the ground.>>Atleast provide it for 3rd party vendors..so they can easily>add trees and forests and other wooded areas.>>This is an area that would enhance FSim a lot across the>board.>>Edited for spelling:>This would be a great effect but does that mean we take a framerate loss in return? If it does, I'll do without the better looking trees for now.Cheers,Mark :-)

that's most likely a photo of a forest used as a backdrop.Can't do that in FS.

it does. When I ran the Il-2 demo on my machine forests were flat pieces of greenish brown land (so no ground detail) with black sticks on them representing trees.