Sign in to follow this  
RFarmah

PMDG 777 and GSX Cargo Containers

I've been using the 777 and GSX services for about a year now and everything had been working. Recently i noticed that the cargo containers being loaded and taken off the aircraft during boarding and de-boarding are completely random. It's as if the containers are from 6 different airlines. The first container will be japan airlines, followed by scoot, and then British Airways. This variation and order is completely random each time, with each time having a bunch of random airlines, instead of the actual airline I'm flying. All of the ground equipment is displaying the appropriate equipment for the location, but all of the containers show random airlines and liveries at the same time, being each container is a different airline. I've also made sure that i have the airline name and the atc_parking_code=SIA. I'm lost and don't know where to go from here and would love to match the containers with my airline. 

my aircraft.cfg:

[fltsim.4]
title=PMDG 777-312(ER) Singapore Airlines 9V-SNA
sim=B777-300ER
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=9V-SNA
atc_airline=SINGAPORE
atc_id=9V-SNA
atc_flight_number=44
atc_model=777-300ER
atc_heavy=1
atc_parking_types=GATE
atc_parking_codes=SIA
atc_type=BOEING
ui_createdby=PMDG
ui_manufacturer=Boeing
ui_type=777-300ERX
ui_typerole=777-300ERX
ui_variation=Singapore Airlines 9V-SNA
airline_name=Singapore Airlines
description=Singapore Airlines Repaint by Alex Farmer/Goldstar Textures\Boeing 777-300ER powered by GE90 engines v 1.0\nPMDG Simulations\nwww.precisionmanuals.com \n\nProduced under license from Boeing Management Company.\n\nBoeing 777, 777-300, 777-300ER & Boeing are among the trademarks owned by Boeing.
visual_damage=0

Edited by RFarmah

I've noticed it too. It's across the board, it seems. It appears to have only started after they released the big update a few weeks back. I'm sure that, given time, they will fix it in a future update.

Edited by DAH4062

Rashid Yacine

Okay thanks for the confirmation. I too only noticed it after the major update in July. Thanks and hoping for an update soon. 

Likewise.

It's not too bad though. In real life I saw an Air Tahiti Nui catering trolley on an Algerian ATR in the Sahara. 

Rashid Yacine