Sign in to follow this  
iMoveQuick

PMDG 747 crash (With video)

Hi there,

So recently I’ve been having problems with the 747 and can’t figure out what is causing the problem...

And there seems to be no trace of the crash anywhere, like in the event viewer.

Part 1 (No crash):

Starting p3d with 747 at the default airport.

Part 2 (With crash):

Starting p3d with 747 at EHAM.

UPDATE: I tried to re-install the 747, and the first verdion works (3.00.9008), but when updating the plane it doesn't work anymore (3.00.9431).

Thanks!

Edited by Jim Young
Links to videos removed and videos embedded. Videos must be embedded on AVSIM

You should visit their official forums, best bet would be to submit a ticket with them.

\Robert Hamlich/

PMDG website and e-store undergoing major revamp, stated offline for upto a week iirc.

Might help if you posted your specs. especially as you seem to have been having problems for weeks.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

6 hours ago, YMMB said:

PMDG website and e-store undergoing major revamp, stated offline for upto a week iirc.

The forums seem to be fine though.

3 hours ago, IanHarrison said:

Might help if you posted your specs. especially as you seem to have been having problems for weeks.

i5 8600K

GTX 1070ti

16GB Ram

Running p3d from an SSD

Windows 10 (1903)

Edited by iMoveQuick

Try loading a default aircraft first. Load it all the way - choose your location and then start the flight. Once the default aircraft (and the rest of the sim) is loaded, go to the vehicle dialog and choose the 747.