Sign in to follow this  
Jeff Nielsen

FSX on X-BOX 360!!!

Guest mohawk200x

Hi All,I'm new here and I must say, love this site!I want to know, will FSX be available on the X-Box 360? If No why?Many thanks MO

Oh no, here we go again... :-roll Mohawk there's nothing to shoot at in FSX, plus the Flight Simulator franchise has a huge add-on community that keeps the whole thing going. Something like that could or couldn't work but that's up to Redmond, there sure enough interest in the subject... Nothing on XBOX has the kind of community behind any of it's titles the way FS has which add so much to the experience of the basic sim. Please do a search on the forums and you'll find more than enough info on this topic as it's an issue that's been discussed into the ground over the last few years. Some like the idea and some don't...Now I must sign off on this issue as some of us are forbidden to talk too much about the subject...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I sure hope it will, the games look amazing if you have a HDTV. Ofcourse it will not be the simulator with all the addons we have on the PC, but less could do it.And it doesnt have to include the whole world, i would like to see a place like the Seattle area with great graphics and a mission based career, bush flying missions where you start a small company and build it up from scratch. Ah well im probably dreaming or what.

If you dont like the topic, then stay out it, its really boring with these negative comments.

Guest Balooba

From what I saw on the unweiling at E3, you will be able to download extra content with the 360. Both freeware and payware.Balooba

That response is unnecessary and uncalled for. He's entitled to his opinion as much as you are. Please refrain from repeating that type of message in the future.

Well he edited hes post, hes only answer was rolling eyes at first, so i dont see anything wrong with my answer.

Well, I didn't see that. All I saw was yours, and even with his initial post, yours was still uncalled for.

Guest tdragger

Flight Simulator X for Windows XP/Vista is the only new version we've announced. As usual, we can't comment on unannouced products.

>Hi All,>>I'm new here and I must say, love this site!>>I want to know, will FSX be available on the X-Box 360? If No>why?>>Many thanks >>MOI hope not, but then again it MIGHT be a good thing.I can't grasp the idea of sitting in front of my telly with a game pad, tuning ILS frequencies, setting course and everything else, and then the wife moaning that she wants to watch ER at 10:00.! I think that anyone who wants Flight Sim on the Xbox, is the sort of person that would get bored of it very quickly.On the plus side..It might get a few more people into the 'real' PC version..Steve

Guest BOPrey

Games on consoles have live a 3 months, and people playing console needs some action every 7 seconds. How is FSX going to deliever that?

>Flight Simulator X for Windows XP/Vista is the only new>version we've announced. As usual, we can't comment on>unannouced products.Oh No! Flight Simulator on the PC is a sacred orthodoxy.What sacrilige is this?Fire! Doom! Damnation!jest>Please don't abandon MSFS on PC (pretty please with sugar adornments).

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

>You should watch the Peter Moore interview at Gamespot.>>http://www.gamespot.com/search.html?qs=pet...type=11&type=11>>Fyi, it also has flight sim running in the background ;)I couldn't sit through all of it - does he eventually mention MSFS or is the feature of the video the fact that he is sitting in front of the same video loop that the MSFS team lead was?Thanks

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.