Yes it's the x86 folder. To be honest, I don't think that will fix the particular problem you have with that plane. But it fixes a lot of issues with various planes, so good reason to put it in. Reinstall the plane after. Good luck.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks Steve, I'll keep trying.If it worked once it WILL work again, You see I flew in Constellations "G's" when I was very young.My mom was part of the Crew of the first AVIANCA, Colombian national airlines to have crossed to Paris, non stop in the late 50's. Frank Gonzales made a repaint specially for me in her honor.

berlopez

• Like 1

After that there's a possibility that you may need to insert some text into a file. I have no idea about the particular plane but there is a feature on FSX systems that can restrict the display of certain parts of the plane. Try this.

C:\Users\<you>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\fsx.CFG

[GRAPHICS]
HIGHMEMFIX=1

...also set graphics and traffic to low settings DX9. DX10 introduces other possibilities of problems. If the system is installed well you will see the DX preview checkbox, stay unchecked. Switching from one DX to the other and back again in the simulator and restarting FSX in between, can reset some values and solve odd problems on a rare occasion.

49 minutes ago, Berlopez said:

I flew in Constellations "G's" when I was very young. My mom was part of the Crew of the first AVIANCA, Colombian national airlines to have crossed to Paris, non stop in the late 50's. Frank Gonzales made a repaint specially for me in her honor.

Awesome memories. Great post.