Sign in to follow this  
rightseat

fspilotshop down?

Has anyone else attempted to reach the fspilotshop.com? I keep getting a "forbidden" 403 message when I try to reach the site. I thought it might have been on my end. Anyone else?

Thanks 🙂

Looks OK here!

pilotshop.JPG

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Fine here as well! Have you tried using incognito or something similar?

Had an issue with FSPilotshop when I type Ant's instead of Ants for a search, it would kick me out for a few hours and give me the 403 message.  Tried contacting them and they never got back to me.

John Cottreau

Specs: black box thingy with spinning fans, lights and a bunch of wires that go to screens with pretty colours and a keyboard with many keys. The black box thingy also has a push button activated coffee cup holder.

John C.

thanks everyone for the replies. I guess I caught them at a weird time, or maybe it was a cache problem. Cheers! 🙂

I see they stopped selling the latest  aircraft from Carenado. I asked them about a certain plane, and was told yes they will carry it within a matter of a few weeks. still waiting over 2 months.

well it's definitely not as usual from what I can see, the sales and updates are very sparse which is unusual.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

On 8/5/2019 at 3:50 PM, johncott said:

Had an issue with FSPilotshop when I type Ant's instead of Ants for a search, it would kick me out for a few hours and give me the 403 message.  Tried contacting them and they never got back to me.

John Cottreau

Lack of communication is huge red flag when doing business with a company especially when you reach out to them as a customer.

Do business with this outfit at your own risk, these are the guys that charge you for new download links after one year.

What difference does it make if it's one year or two years or even more?

Just a cash grab and if they don't like your email they will just not reply as it's too much work for them to send an email.

as of this posting I can't reach it now.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

I've had a ticket open with them for weeks without a single reply from their side. I think something is definitely happening. Currently the website appears to be down.

Edited by Sunny Andonov

rb_banner_driver.png

hope its not another The Flightsim Store closer i lost a lot with that!

Edited by jason74

Jason Richards

Is this a new version of the original fspilotshop site?

I tried to log in to my account using my fspilotshop details but I received an invalid email address message and the same thing happened when I tried a password reset using my email.

Although I haven’t purchased much from them in recent years because of their one year download link limit, it now seems that I may no longer have access to my old fspilotshop purchases which is not good. Luckily however I always keep backups, although this won’t help with any updates that may become available. 

Bill

Well that raises a red flag...hope it’s legit site as I posted the link!

Luke Pype

1 hour ago, MaDDogz said:

Well that raises a red flag...hope it’s legit site as I posted the link!

Your link leads to the shop owned by the flightsim.com site. For many years flightsim and fspilotshop were related, but they split a while ago and went their separate ways.

FsPilotShop seems to have been in some kind of trouble for a while. In the last 12 months payment of developer royalties was often too late and in some months didn't happen at all. In fact, the last payment that I received was at the beginning of June this year, so they are two months behind now. The site being down doesn't look good, and I can only hope that they can work it out.

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI
  • Like 2

LORBY-SI