Sign in to follow this  
Korundar

No moving aircraft after 15.8 update

Hi Nico,

tried to solve on my own this issue but I can't understand how. 

Everything was fine with 15.4 then I updated in the usual way to 15.8 and all moving aircrafts aren't injected in the sim anymore.

There are plenty of them on Real Traffic radar, both leds in PSX are green, all parked aircraft are there but I can't see more than one or two live aircrafts even in very busy airports.

In this very moment I'm at LIRN and I can see just one departing aircraft and nothing more while in the lateral range (40nm) there are at least 10 of them flying over the airport or landing.

And even the one taking off has suddenly disappeared... now 0 live aircraft.

MSI Tomahawk B550, Ryzen 5800X3D, Gigabyte RTX 4070 Gaming OC, LG Ultragear 27GP850P, 32GB DDR4 RAM, ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 280

I don' t think it has anything to do with the 15.8 update. If you would switch back to 15.4 you would see the same. It has to do with problems with RealTraffic.

Kiek, do you know if realtraffic has a forum or discord? From the website, only seems to be email, which is so 19AOL O_o

Looks like ground traffic not showing most of the time in the last 2 days or so (for a few hours yesterday it was working but not working again today)

But as I type this, I remeber the developer mentioned in last few updates there is preparations for server back-end, so it might be that.

Edited by daelight

I am also seeing this but it's due to RealTraffic. I'm still on a older version PSX. This month will be my last subscription to Real Traffic until it gets fixed. Unfortunately, so many issues with it these days. It no longer has the immersion it used too. 

Found the email for RealTaffic, I will be sending an email later today: contact@inside.net

Edited by Tino
Added contact info

Sante Sottile

9 hours ago, daelight said:

Kiek, do you know if realtraffic has a forum

No, he has not.