Sign in to follow this  
thenikos

study level fighter

hi, is there a company like pmdg that produces fighters study level planes for p3d? i am interested more in the latest technology, like f35, f22. but if you think there is something else good enough, i would like to hear opinions.

thanks everybody

Nikos Kasimatis

I'd be surprised if you could get study level for either of those two aircraft as they are highly classified. If you're looking for highly detailed military aircraft try the FA-18 in DCS or the A-10.

Edited by mwilk

NAX669.png

12 minutes ago, mwilk said:

I'd be surprised if you could get study level for either of those two aircraft as they are highly classified. If you're looking for highly detailed military aircraft try the FA-18 in DCS or the A-10.

I agree entirely, to add to your suggestions how about the JustFlight Hawk available for both P3d & X-Plane

VRS F/A-18E Super bug is your only option.

But why bother?

DCS. If you want the lastest time-wise, there F-18 Hornet.

They also do many stunning aircraft F14B and AV-8B Harrier to name two.

P3D is not the platform for the military side of aircraft DCS is nothing but.

• Like 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

very well. thank you very much. i will check all these options 🙂

Nikos Kasimatis

Hi Nikos,

Another vote for DCS for military hardware - where every aircraft is a study level sim...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Try MILVIZ, I think they have a few fighters. 

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

20 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

VRS F/A-18E Super bug is your only option.

But why bother?

DCS. If you want the lastest time-wise, there F-18 Hornet.

They also do many stunning aircraft F14B and AV-8B Harrier to name two.

P3D is not the platform for the military side of aircraft DCS is nothing but.

100% agree on everything.

- TONY -

2 minutes ago, turboken said:

Try MILVIZ, I think they have a few fighters. 

but not study-level IMHO

- TONY -

yes they have plenty of planes, i just don't know how realistic they are.

and scott, i wanted to fly them in my ... real world of p3d between my nice airports 🙂 

thanks everybody

Nikos Kasimatis

The vast majority of DCS planes (and helicopters) if not all are very realistic. You can't go wrong with DCS and addons.

If you really want to stay on P3D for flying a study level military aircraft, then as Nyxx said, VRS F/A-18E Super bug is your only option.

- TONY -

yes simicro. thanks, i am looking at it right now and it seems very nice 🙂

Nikos Kasimatis

18 minutes ago, thenikos said:

yes simicro. thanks, i am looking at it right now and it seems very nice 🙂

Yes, I had it for FSX but flying it around in the civ world is unrealistic and gets boring fast. Also, it cost too much for a shoe into a civ sim.

Grim Reaper review.  This is at Dubai airport.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 hour ago, Simicro said:

but not study-level IMHO

The new T38 seems close to study-level to some extent. 

2 minutes ago, nisx said:

The new T38 seems close to study-level to some extent. 

Was just going to recommend this one....though technically not a fighter....it is VERY good and freaking fast!

46875938185_005ace379d_o.pngbank_hires by ryan b, on Flickr

Edited by ryanbatcund

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |