Sign in to follow this  
eslader

Sayit panel keeps losing all its commands.

Happens every couple of weeks. The dropdown menu for commands is suddenly blank. The only way to get the commands back is to reinstall P2ATC. It's starting to get frustrating. Any tips?

Win10/p3d4.4.

Something is apparently deleting the GrmrHelperData.xml file.  This file is located in the Settings Folder at:

C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\P2A_200\Settings where <UserName> is your PC user name. 

I don't have any clue why it is being deleted, but you can make a backup copy of the file and store it somewhere safe.  Then if it happens again, just copy it to the Settings folder.

Dave

The file is still there. If I open it, I can see the commands in it. So, somehow the program is ignoring or not finding the file.

Edited by eslader

It could be a permissions issue.  Running Pilot2ATC as administrator might fix that.

Also, you must be fully connected to the SIM and a valid Controller set as the active radio frequency before SayIt can display anything.  Check that you have the Green Power indicator and that the Connected button is green and you have a controller like Ground tuned into the Active Comm Frequency.

Dave

• Like 1

I'll try running as admin tonight. I did have it connected, green, and had it tuned to clearance delivery. I'm thinking you're probably right, though, and lack of admin is causing problems.