Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daniel Pimentel

Lexigramming

Guest Andre_Hedegaard

Lexigramming is akin to anagramming, although the object is to obtain a deeper meaning within the words being lexigrammed than just create scrambled words from letters.In this way we can try to discover what

Guest GabrielR

MS please give us some more screen shots... We are starting to loose our minds.....

Guest Andre_Hedegaard

Hmmm, thanks for the amusing comments, but yes, I am starting my new job in 2 weeks time, so that gave me a few weeks between jobs to *finally* have enough time to post in this forum :)The whole FSX concept IS exciting for us 'fanatics' and what better way to while away time than to think of something that could correlate in some regard.Think of how these coming months capture alot of our thoughts & desires, and this moment we have now, will never come again, as after we all get our hands on FSX, then the excitement of anticipation will all be over."Getting there is half the fun" I seem to have heard somewhere :)

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Think of how these coming months capture alot of our thoughts & desires, and this moment we have now, will never come again, as after we all get our hands on FSX, then the excitement of anticipation will all be over.Ummm, actually, this moment comes every 2 years or so... :-lolDaniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)