Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

The Learjet 35A version 4.2g is now available

The Learjet 35A version 4.2 is now available at our store. Please report any issues to this thread. We will try to get this out to all stores within 2 days. Enjoy!

Click all updates to see the update list!

https://www.flysimware.com/website/LEARJET_35A.html

I updated the installer again with no language packs. As this was not working correctly. So the new installer is in English only. So if you had an issue with this just download again.

8-12-2019 11pm PST

===================================

Version 4.2a was released today. 

New update list:
https://www.flysimware.com/website/LEARJET_35A_UPDATES.html

Version 4.2b was released today.  This fixed the GNS NAV/COM knobs from tuning issues.

Version 4.2c was released today.  Enlarged the beacon light.

Version 4.2d was released today.  Flight dynamics improved. 

Version 4.2e was released today.   See website for updates.

Version 4.2f was released today.  See website for updates.

Edited by ark
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Is there a change list available?

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

Sorry but where is the description of the options? I'm stuck here for the install🤨

Edited by Pat Mussotte

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

On 8/12/2019 at 8:01 AM, Pat Mussotte said:

Sorry but where is the description of the options? I'm stuck here for the install🤨

If you are referring to the GPS options, there should be a folder called FLYSIMWARE LEAR35A INFO in your main sim folder, e.g., under P3Dv4, etc.

Al

UPDATE: 15AUG'19. The FLYSIMWARE LEAR35A INFO folder is now in your C drives root directory at C:\FLYSIMWARE.

Edited by ark

Ok ark! 

I reach the maximum number of download allowed, I have to contact Mark to reset my downloads!

Regards

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

If you have already run the new installer once, the

On 8/12/2019 at 10:19 AM, Pat Mussotte said:

Ok ark! 

I reach the maximum number of download allowed, I have to contact Mark to reset my downloads!

Regards

If you have run the new installer once, the FLYSIMWARE LEAR35A INFO folder should be in your main sim folder. You should not have to rerun the installer again.

Al

UPDATE: 15AUG'19. The FLYSIMWARE LEAR35A INFO folder is now in your C drives root directory at C:\FLYSIMWARE.

Edited by ark

Loving everything so far  :wub:... couple of things I've noticed >>>

No sound when testing "FIRE DET"

No sound from turning on Fasten Seat Belt or No Smoke/Fasten Seat Belt

Forgot to turn on Fuel Pumps and the engines still fired up fine

Unable to determine how to save the cold and dark state...

I really love all the new sounds - thanks so much, the new textures are awesome !! 

WAT1460.png

I downloaded and installed version 4.2 of the Learjet 35A this morning and flew it from KBOS to CYQI.

Looks fantastic.....had no problems at all.....handles great.

Terrific job....Thanks for updating and enhancing this aircraft...it's one of my favorites.

FWIW....all the sounds were functioning fine and sounded great.

The installer needs some improvement- it automatically switches to german, but the licence information is blank, and then I can install options 01 - 07, but there is no description of them; it only says install option 01, 02.. nothing else.
When installing, it says

"Important information

Please read the follwing information

TITLE

Insert your text here"

..and nothing happens.

When not inserting a serial, it says installation successful- however it did not install, of course.

Edited by MatzeH84

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team

2 hours ago, MatzeH84 said:

The installer needs some improvement- it automatically switches to german, but the licence information is blank, and then I can install options 01 - 07, but there is no description of them; it only says install option 01, 02.. nothing else.
When installing, it says

"Important information

Please read the follwing information

TITLE

Insert your text here"

..and nothing happens.

When not inserting a serial, it says installation successful- however it did not install, of course.

I have not had the problems you report -- yet. But it sounds like there are some bugs with the new installer. Those 1 -7 options are not a/c options as far as I know, but options for developing the installer. Mark will have to investigate that. The installer setup is very complex.

Thanks for the feedback.

Al

Edited by ark

I found the hard way that these are in fact sim version options. Option 1 is FSX, 2 P3D1, then P3D2, P3D3, P3D up to 4.3 (I guess), option 6 is P3D4.4 and last one is FSXSE. Don't ask how I found all this out. It can be seen in the apps/ installed software within windows afterwards. May just be a localization/ language related issue.

Nevertheless I am currently enjoying a fantastic flight, and it's a real pleasure to see how the Lear has evolved. A true masterpiece. I'm very happy I could be of some help in the early versions!

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team

4 hours ago, p3dnerd said:

FWIW....all the sounds were functioning fine and sounded great.

I guess I need some help as I have tried several different ways of loading the Lear and my sound issues as noted above still persist. This includes loading the Lear directly after loading the default aircraft !

WAT1460.png

Can't wait for 4.2 to hit the stores. I will never buy FSW's planes from anywhere other than FSW's store from now on. The wait is killing me! lol

1 hour ago, ark said:

I have not had the problems you report -- yet.

I can confirm the problem with the installer fonts (if the system language is different from English). In my case, the system language is Russian.

And the plane itself, became excellent. A lot of work has been done, thank you very much!

932557343_Prepar3D2019-08-1300-52-24-90.

67104272_Prepar3D2019-08-1301-06-54-74.j

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020