Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

The Learjet 35A version 4.2g is now available

29 minutes ago, rightseat said:

Can't wait for 4.2 to hit the stores. I will never buy FSW's planes from anywhere other than FSW's store from now on. The wait is killing me! lol

I know what you mean. I bought mine on sale at pcaviator and I'll consider myself lucky if I see this new version before the end of the year.

Mario Di Lauro

6 hours ago, vcarlo said:

No sound when testing "FIRE DET"

No sound from turning on Fasten Seat Belt or No Smoke/Fasten Seat Belt

That would be since the real aircraft (at least Joe's) does not actually have a sound for the Fire tests and Seatbelt signs. Seatbelt sign sounds were removed by Joe this update.

Link to my personal website where my work is shown.
https://eliamonater.wixsite.com/wickeddesigns

I ran into a spoiler problem.. once configured, I can only cycle it once, then it stops working. Tried both the G1000 button assignment, as well as FSUIPC macro. Also the switch in the VC won't work. When I just enter FSUIPC and leave it again right away, I can extend and retract the spoiler once more before it seizes again. Didn't have this in previous versions. Any ideas?

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team

So i guess that's a "no" on a change list/release notes then? Where do I get this?

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

34 minutes ago, Wickedbacon92 said:

That would be since the real aircraft (at least Joe's) does not actually have a sound for the Fire tests and Seatbelt signs. Seatbelt sign sounds were removed by Joe this update.

Thanks for clearing that up.  Thank you WB for the great looking textures; you did an awesome job !

WAT1460.png

35 minutes ago, odourboy said:

So i guess that's a "no" on a change list/release notes then? Where do I get this?

The update info for the Learjets 35A have been added to the website update section. Here is a list of the updates as we made a few more detailed entries.

The actual update Version 4.2 should be released Monday.

Flysimware's Learjet 35A UPDATES

=========

VERSION 4.2 UPDATES: 8 / 11 / 2019

=========

New Features

=========

PBR for P3Dv4.4 or higher

Dynamic Lighting for P3Dv4 or higher

Saving flight in cold/dark mode will now save/load the parked mode features like engine covers, chocks and windshield cover.

=========

Bugs & Updates

=========

Both RMI's are available during a VNAV approach when using the RXP GTN 650/750.

Payload manager updated with more enhancements.

Updated flight dynamics and tested by an actual LR35 pilot Joe Zerilli.

=========

Updated modeling.

=========

New tip tank angle and new recognition lens.

New animated beacon lights for P3D.

New accurate engine intake and fan size.

New accurate cabin window size. New cabin seats and baggage curtain.

=========

Updated real world sounds by Joe Zerilli.

=========

Battery Master On/Off/Running

Inverter On/Off/Running

Avionics Master On/Off/Running

Air Ignition Capacitor Noise

Various Alarms

Engine Starter, Combustion, Idle INTERNAL

Engine Starter, Combustion, Idle EXTERNAL

Door Latches

Door Moving

Gear Wind

Tire Whine

AP Disconnect

=========

Updated textures by Elias Strikos.

=========

Passenger and Cargo Cabins

Cockpit

Glass

A/C Skin – Rivets

• Upvote 1

WAT1460.png

Thanks. I was looking in the wrong spot.  Found it the change list. But alas, I must be slow. Is there a download link plz?

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

14 hours ago, vcarlo said:

Loving everything so far  :wub:... couple of things I've noticed >>>

No sound when testing "FIRE DET"

No sound from turning on Fasten Seat Belt or No Smoke/Fasten Seat Belt

Forgot to turn on Fuel Pumps and the engines still fired up fine

Unable to determine how to save the cold and dark state...

I really love all the new sounds - thanks so much, the new textures are awesome !! 

Fire sound test removed because of realism.

The no smoking and seatbelt removed because of realism.

Fuel pumps are for extra pressure and not required to run the engines.

Just save a flight with engine covers, windshield cover and chocks showing in cold state and the next time you load those parked features will be showing.

Edited by Flysimware
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MatzeH84 said:

The installer needs some improvement- it automatically switches to german, but the licence information is blank, and then I can install options 01 - 07, but there is no description of them; it only says install option 01, 02.. nothing else.
When installing, it says

"Important information

Please read the follwing information

TITLE

Insert your text here"

..and nothing happens.

When not inserting a serial, it says installation successful- however it did not install, of course.

I removed the languages. So the update tomorrow will have English only.

And inserting info i have no clue. 

After inserting a serial it has a popup to wait a minute. Then takes you to the EULA page. It will only say successful when your done installing. This situation you mention has never happened during any test.

I need images or a video showing these issue to help you. Do not show your serial number if you do share some images.

Edited by Flysimware

5 hours ago, MatzeH84 said:

I found the hard way that these are in fact sim version options. Option 1 is FSX, 2 P3D1, then P3D2, P3D3, P3D up to 4.3 (I guess), option 6 is P3D4.4 and last one is FSXSE. Don't ask how I found all this out. It can be seen in the apps/ installed software within windows afterwards. May just be a localization/ language related issue.

Nevertheless I am currently enjoying a fantastic flight, and it's a real pleasure to see how the Lear has evolved. A true masterpiece. I'm very happy I could be of some help in the early versions!

It is language related issue. Will be fixed.

Edited by Flysimware

3 hours ago, MatzeH84 said:

I ran into a spoiler problem.. once configured, I can only cycle it once, then it stops working. Tried both the G1000 button assignment, as well as FSUIPC macro. Also the switch in the VC won't work. When I just enter FSUIPC and leave it again right away, I can extend and retract the spoiler once more before it seizes again. Didn't have this in previous versions. Any ideas?

When using the MFD SFT KEY 6 If your trying to look at the spoiler from the exterior view it will not function. You can only set the spoiler from the VC. Once set then you can go look.

The FUIPC will work from both views.

But since you mentioned the switch in the VC fails then you do have a issue. But nobody ever reports an issue so i wonder why your sim is causing this.

I updated the installer again with no language packs. As this was not working correctly. So the new installer is in English only. So if you had an issue with this just download again.

8-12-2019 11pm PST

When will the new version be available in the shops? I bought my Learjet from Justflight. The old version is still offered there.

Best regards
Andreas

1 hour ago, EDDP said:

When will the new version be available in the shops? I bought my Learjet from Justflight. The old version is still offered there.

Best regards
Andreas

Some shops there is no way to know exactly. I do ask them to inform me. But it could be a week or more. I will be sending it to all stores tomorrow.

• Upvote 1