Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

The Learjet 35A version 4.2g is now available

2 hours ago, Flysimware said:

When i enlarged all the lights for some reason i did not get the new beacon light added to the master files for the new version V4.2b

Will be releasing V4.2c tonight.

Hum. It seems that SimMarket was still stuck with the v4.2a until now. I hope they'll be responsive with the v4.2c? There's no way to check the version available except by downloading the zip file and check the installer date in it... Or wait for a information mail of course.

Skip.

21 hours ago, skipy33 said:

Hum. It seems that SimMarket was still stuck with the v4.2a until now. I hope they'll be responsive with the v4.2c? There's no way to check the version available except by downloading the zip file and check the installer date in it... Or wait for a information mail of course.

Skip.

It was uploaded last night. i forget if they replied back yet. i think  they will Sunday night which is Monday morning for them.

I've installed the Lear 35 v 4.2A update from my Simmarket account. I verified my P3D version 4.3 installed the update successfully and rebooted but it says the visual model could not be displayed! I'm running an Intel Core i7-8700K Liquid Cooled CPU, 11GB GDDR5X NVIDIA GTX 1080Ti GPU graphics card, Windows 10 Professional, 512GB PCIe SSD and 2TB 7200RPM HDD, 32GB DDR4 RAM. 

4 hours ago, airbrnebellboy said:

I've installed the Lear 35 v 4.2A update from my Simmarket account. I verified my P3D version 4.3 installed the update successfully and rebooted but it says the visual model could not be displayed! I'm running an Intel Core i7-8700K Liquid Cooled CPU, 11GB GDDR5X NVIDIA GTX 1080Ti GPU graphics card, Windows 10 Professional, 512GB PCIe SSD and 2TB 7200RPM HDD, 32GB DDR4 RAM. 

Does this happen when you try to load one of the Lear paints that came with the v4.2 download?

Al

Reverted to the prior version and they all work update and none of them display. What may have changed with this update that could cause that? Is there required settings? I've tried adjusting the P3D display settings as well to no avail.

8 hours ago, airbrnebellboy said:

Sorry if I misunderstood your problem but to be able to display PBR liveries it is necessary to have at least P3Dv4.4, it seems that you have P3Dv4.3...

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Unfortunately it looks like I will have to repurchase in order to get this update - which I am happy to do because I feel that these updates are worth the fee. Out of curiosity, is there anyone else in the same boat? I purchased this from fspilotshop a while ago and I would say there is very little chance of ever seeing an update from them. There website is down - possibly for good - and there have been no updates from fspilotshop for anything for a long time. I'm just not sure when to write fspilotshop off...

Do you have your proof of purchase from the vendor? If so Mark may honor that and transfer the license to Flysimware? I do not know what his policy is regarding this matter. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

8 minutes ago, Jeff_Fortuna said:

Unfortunately it looks like I will have to repurchase in order to get this update - which I am happy to do because I feel that these updates are worth the fee. Out of curiosity, is there anyone else in the same boat? I purchased this from fspilotshop a while ago and I would say there is very little chance of ever seeing an update from them. There website is down - possibly for good - and there have been no updates from fspilotshop for anything for a long time. I'm just not sure when to write fspilotshop off...

IF (a big if !)  .... in fact fspilotshop has shut down, contact Mark at Flysimware through the official FSW support line and see if you can transfer your fspilotshop account to the FSW store.

Al

Edited by ark

Thank you both so much for the reply... I will contact FSW but the bigger question is in fact when to assume fspilotshop is out of business. I would say that all signs point to them packing it in, but right now it is just conjecture. Meanwhile I guess my access to this update is in limbo. There is already a thread here on avsim regarding the status of fspilotshop - I guess all I can do is monitor that...

11 hours ago, Jeff_Fortuna said:

Hello. I have the same problem with fspilotshop. They had published any updates lately and the site is down right now. I will contact Mark at Flysimware through the official FSW support line with proof of purchase to ask for transfer my fspilotshop account to the FSW store in which I have an account.

Site not down 

there is a link in this forum somewhere in a fspilot shop thread 

I opened the site today and worked fine

cant offer link  on my fone qitch is like a toaster 😂

Luke Pype

Apparently Version 4.2c is not yet available at PC Aviator. Just downloaded the update and the installer is still version 4.2a which I currently have installed. 

• Upvote 1

SimMarket has the filename labeled "FLYSIMWARE_LEARJET_35A", so no idea which version this is.

Also, I tried to reinstall and now I can't. I get a message saying that Activation Time Limit has been reached. any idea?

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link