Sign in to follow this  
jobepilot

New issue APF

6 minutes ago, kiek said:

Does not matter, live traffic works in the same way. It is only there for Balthasar to see who is using RT. If you cycle to PSXT (not Aerowinx PSX) you will see it will also work.

This is a known issue of RT, the selection of the right application sometimes only work if you select another app first, then exit RT then start and select the app you want. You should tell Balthasar that this problem still exists...

Now I understand why you got this problem after an RT update....

1 hour ago, jobepilot said:

Many thanks.  I will email again 

BTW, I would appreciate if you put a link to PSXseeconTraffic (note it is PSXseeconTraffic, not PSXseecon...) at your streaming site(s). Now there is not a word about how it comes that one sees live traffic ... 😉
And do note that it is not allowed to use PSXseeconTraffic commercially (see the EULA, "You may not make commercial use of PSXseeconTraffic Created Works")

Edited by kiek

I have put all the information on my website, and the links.  I make no money what so ever out of that live stream.  It's made $10 in eight months $1 from the JFK stream.  The license for RT is $59.99.  So hardly a commercial enterprise.  I am more than happy to donate if it did make money.  Wouldn't hold your breath though.  Its not overly popular.  So may consider ending it soon, as its costing more in power than it would ever make.

I will change your links no problem 

1 hour ago, jobepilot said:

A)  So hardly a commercial enterprise. 

B) I will change your links no problem 

@A) I know, just a reminder 🙂

@B) Thank you!

Edited by kiek