Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

real parked ai planes

Hi. I would like to know what I should do to make PSXseecon traffic inject exactly the number of planes that are currently parked and not others.
Usually, PSX always inserts more than normal. I have the "Non-real removal threshols" at 0%. and 100% airport parking. Should I change any setting?

thanks!

That will only work if you have an airport file with a sufficient number of real positions and the aircraft parking percentage set to a value that does not come above that number of available real positions.

Take for example my EHAM file, you will get what you want all day long with an airport percentage of less than 40 percent.

Never use 100%.

Edited by kiek

I get it.

For example, in my "lemg" file, you can read this:

<parameter name = "num_parkpos" value = "106" />

<parameter name = "num_real_live_parkpos" value = "28" />

<parameter name = "num_real_live_options" value = "56" />

What then should be the percentage that I must apply to "parking_percentage" if I want to have the same planes parked as in reality?

that is to say: neither more nor less quantity of airplanes than in reality.Thank you for assisting me!

It is not so easy as that, also the number of hours is important and the spread of these hours over the day..

Ok. So, if the parking_percentage is for example 80%, that wouldnt mean that the airport has his 80% percent of parking spots occupied? 

yes, if there are sufficient real parking positions.