Sign in to follow this  
Pluto7777

FLAI and AIL generator

I have upgraded from FLAI and then ran AILgenerator, not neccesary as i now see...but i saw a message about file should be in PSTX ? i have there  installation_liveries but inside is only AI_liveries.xml , not OK i suppose ?

4 minutes ago, Pluto7777 said:

i have there  installation_liveries but inside is only AI_liveries.xml , not OK i suppose ?

No that's ok, there is only one file in there, AI_liveries.xml, describing all the liveries.

You better use installation_liveries while I have hand optimized it for FLAi. You might have noticed running AILG that there are lots of errors in FLAi....

Indeed, but i saw your answer somewhere here  that these errors are not to worrie about

Your PSX performs super, nice interaction with LAAP from Frederic (Fr) - i can hear atc comm of acft taxiing at my side !

1 hour ago, Pluto7777 said:

Indeed, but i saw your answer somewhere here  that these errors are not to worrie about

That's right. I wanted to say that you can fly with the liveries that are ok (no worries about the errors).

But my AI_Liveries.xml in installed_liveries contains more liveries because I have manually made corrections to the FLAi copy at my PC, and then run AILG.