Sign in to follow this  
Stefan01

P3D V4 networked Load Scenery Only XP11 option

Hello, everybody,
I just installed LittleNavMap on my client PC. The master PC is running P3Dv4.5.12.30293. I can connect with WideFs, Little Navconnect or Simconnect and see my plane . Simconnect FSX-SP2-XPACK is installed on the master. When I start AI Traffic.exe on the client from the FSX SDK I get the message "Connected to Flight Simulator! Received:2" This is actually the proof that Simconnect works.
When I choose SceneryLibrary /Load Scenery Library I only get X-Plane 11 to select from.
What can I do to select P3dV4 so that I can load the installed Scenery?
Many thanks for hints on how to solve this.
Stefan

regards
Stefan Liebe

You need to have LNM installed on both PCs. Then do the Load Database on the computer which has P3dV4 installed.  Once the database is built, copy it to the networked PC.

The manual contains the how and a search on this forum should return several posts with some hows.

Ernest Pergrem

But why can you do XP11 remotely but not FS--? just curious.

Edited by Adrian123

1 hour ago, ebiror said:

I have the same problem. Can not load the data on the client computer. It only asks for XPlane datas.

I suppose you're talking about your remote or networked computer, right?

There is nothing to load on the remote. Copy the LNM database files from the flying computer and you're done.

See here: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.2/en/INTRO.html#network-setup

Alex

Thank you Alex!!!!!

I did it and it works fine. Bye bye Electronic Flightbag by Aivla Soft. Now a perfect map also on the Laptop.

Kind regards, Ebi

Hi Alex,

I've just followed the above instructions but am slightly puzzled?

It says Copy the LNM database files from the flying computer,but I've got no idea which files I need to copy over from which folder on the flying computer?

Then which folder do I put them in on my network computer? 

Thanks

Jason 

Jason Thompson

13 hours ago, jay907uk said:

It says Copy the LNM database files from the flying computer,but I've got no idea which files I need to copy over from which folder on the flying computer?

Then which folder do I put them in on my network computer? 

It's all explained in detail in the chapters that are linked in the one I posted above.

https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.4/en/RUNNOSIM.html

Copy all Sqlite files if unsure. It does not harm.

Alex

Edited by albar965
Corrected link.

Alex,

Thanks for your help. One other question, whenever I install a new scenery do I need to run the necessary files on my P3D computer and then copy them over?

So LNM is upto date on my non flying computer?

Thanks

Jason 

Jason Thompson

3 hours ago, jay907uk said:

Thanks for your help. One other question, whenever I install a new scenery do I need to run the necessary files on my P3D computer and then copy them over?

So LNM is upto date on my non flying computer?

Short: Yes. 🙃
Not short: Depends if you want to see the updates in LNM. I would not re-run it for each airport add-on.

Alex