Stefan01

P3D V4 networked Load Scenery Only XP11 option

Hello, everybody,
I just installed LittleNavMap on my client PC. The master PC is running P3Dv4.5.12.30293. I can connect with WideFs, Little Navconnect or Simconnect and see my plane . Simconnect FSX-SP2-XPACK is installed on the master. When I start AI Traffic.exe on the client from the FSX SDK I get the message "Connected to Flight Simulator! Received:2" This is actually the proof that Simconnect works.
When I choose SceneryLibrary /Load Scenery Library I only get X-Plane 11 to select from.
What can I do to select P3dV4 so that I can load the installed Scenery?
Many thanks for hints on how to solve this.
Stefan

You need to have LNM installed on both PCs. Then do the Load Database on the computer which has P3dV4 installed.  Once the database is built, copy it to the networked PC.

The manual contains the how and a search on this forum should return several posts with some hows.

Posted (edited)

But why can you do XP11 remotely but not FS--? just curious.

Edited by Adrian123

I have the same problem. Can not load the data on the client computer. It only asks for XPlane datas.

Ebi

1 hour ago, ebiror said:

I have the same problem. Can not load the data on the client computer. It only asks for XPlane datas.

I suppose you're talking about your remote or networked computer, right?

There is nothing to load on the remote. Copy the LNM database files from the flying computer and you're done.

See here: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.2/en/INTRO.html#network-setup

Alex