Sign in to follow this  
gerod

Connecting LittleNavMap and Flightgear

Hello,

It has been a very good idea to create flight plans having flightgear format but now I guess it is possible to activate a connection between LNM and FG. Perhaps a specific file is to be added in FG directories ? In the manual there is only (or I have not found) a description of what to do for FSX/P3D, XP and a remote simulator. What is the solution ?

Thank you very much for explanations.

Best regards

gerod

Well, I’ve never heard about LNM connecting to another app...only sim.

( Never tried though)

If LNM will save the file in flight gear format, I assume you would then open flight gear and open the flight plan that way or vis versa .

I think that’s what your asking for.

Luke Pype

Hello,

There is no problem for using in FG a flight plan created by LNM. My concern was rather to have the same feature as with FSX/P3D and XP : I mean having a trace of the plane on various LNM maps and/or collecting data from the aircraft (by example to fill the performance profile). It is why I thought about a file such as LittleXPconnect which would have been created with the name LittleFGconnect.

Anyway thank you very much for answering.

Best regards

gerod

If you want answers regarding LNM then I would recommend posting your questions on the LNM forum farther down on the list on AVSIM.

I'm a bit surprised that a moderator hasn't already moved this and your other question there.

Edited by airernie
  • Upvote 1

Ernest Pergrem