Sign in to follow this  
Noooch

What missions do you want?

Let's just assume MSFS will have missions, what would you like to see?

Standard ones? Original ones?

Keep in mind the new sim will be photorealistic worldwide so you can imagine missions in a particular location which would fit perfectly.

Who knows, maybe yours will appear in the final product!

• Like 1

Personally,  I would love some fire fighter missions with Canadair planes

Edited by Noooch
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I'm less concerned with missions per say.  I just want FS2020 to support Simconnect so Flight Sim Economy (FSE) can work with it.  Then I'll have all the missions and reasons I need to keep me flying in the new sim for decades to come!

I want a default hang glider and to get a running start on top of a mountain to which you must make your way down to the grass landing field in the valley below!

• Like 2

What missions do I want? Well, I liked Innsbruck Approach, Resort Supply, Quito Approach,  Carrier Landing IMC. Secret Shuttle, Carrier Practice, Monsoon, High Altitude Intercept, Dutch Harbor Approach, Rocket Launch Air Cover. Anything even "similar", but with a whole new sim(MSFS) would be awesome to me. :smile:

Thanks,

Mike  

• Like 3

TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)MOTHERBOARD 
AMD Ryzen 5 5900X CPU-LIQUID COOLED
AMD RADEON RX 6900 XT
32GB RAM G-SKILL TRIDENT Z
SAMSUNG SSD 980 PRO 2TB

I hope the missions SDK will get more love from devs. I feel like beyond the awesome ones in FSX there were very few additional products. 

In any case I do hope for some more mission. I did enjoy the ones where you are a commercial pilot in a small aircraft delivering stuff and all kinds of things happening throughout it. I think the high audio quality of the original fsx missions made them a lot more immersive than other missions I've played.

David

FSX User / Into Addons with deeper Systems Modeling / Love planes and airports and ATC

pf3-supporter.gif

Almost any or all missions from FSX type, of course updated with the hopefully brand new code base. And a great GUI mission creator tool and an area  ( FSW called it Workshop on Steam ) for users to upload them for other members to fly. FSW had the right idea in this area, as users were constantly uploading missions, some crappy, some good, and some great. If the community can make missions as well as MFS provide some in the sim, we can fly mission's forever if their is such a tool and area to upload them.

That would be nice. GUI Mission Creation tool please MSFS, and an easy area to upload them and be flown by other simmers!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

- Car chasing with an helicopter in a city between skyscrapers!

- in-flight refueling heli or aircraft via A400M or similar

- military style landing in a hot area without any light, only infra red binoculars

Edited by Noooch

Personally I would like to see a mission where you are tasked with delivering urgent supplies to the true north Pole from Yellowknife. This has to be in a DC3 with all steam gauges with no autopilot. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

56 minutes ago, 188AHC said:

Personally I would like to see a mission where you are tasked with delivering urgent supplies to the true north Pole from Yellowknife. This has to be in a DC3 with all steam gauges with no autopilot.

Exactly the kind of flights I'm currently doing!

Yellowknife to the true north pole is 1658 nautical miles.  The DC-3 is good for about 1500.  You'd really be stretching it.

How about flying to T-3 Ice Island instead?  To make things even more fun, the island moves around. 😄

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fletcher's_Ice_Island

Hook

Edited by LHookins

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;