Sign in to follow this  
Bill721

Latest 1909 nav data KSFO proceedures wrong

Have you reported this to Navigraph on their forum site? 

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

No because PMDG departure and arrivals seem to be ok.  I only noticed it incorrect in Little Nav Map.  Does it look ok to you?  Maybe it's my issue only.

Edited by Bill721

Hi,

I've no procedures at all, at no airport.

I rolled back to 1908 and it is good again. The problem is somewhere in littlenavmap?

All other tools and aircraft are good.

I'm looking at it right now.:sad:

Seems that the airports are saved using the three letter IATA code instead of the four letter ICAO code. This breaks all kind internal functionality in LNM.

You can use the "Navigraph only" mode in LNM. Then you will see all the procedures. But then you have to search for SFO instead of KSFO, for example.

Alex

Edit: Will contact Navigraph.

Edit2: Got reply and can reproduce the problem here. I'm working on it. No idea what's going on there and why.

Edited by albar965
Working on it.

Update is out. It can take two or three hours until it is visible in the FMS Data Manager but the manual downloads are already available.

Thanks to Richard Stefan for the quick help!

Alex

• Like 1

I have a question, after I updated the program with Navigraph 1909, and look for procedures it says "no procedures for XXXX" this is for all airports. I had switched to "Do not use Navigraph database" all iirport procedures come to life. So , for some reason, LNM does not see Navigraph database, but on the "Scenery Library" menu, it reads as "NAVİGRAPH AİRAC CYCLE 1909"

25 minutes ago, enverbaba said:

I have a question, after I updated the program with Navigraph 1909, and look for procedures it says "no procedures for XXXX" this is for all airports. I had switched to "Do not use Navigraph database" all iirport procedures come to life. So , for some reason, LNM does not see Navigraph database, but on the "Scenery Library" menu, it reads as "NAVİGRAPH AİRAC CYCLE 1909"

Update to cycle 1909 r2 as mentioned above.

Alex