Sign in to follow this  
Guest beana51

Kudos to AVSIM and AVSIM forum members

Greetings...over the past few weeks, world and local events have caused many topics of discussion. Three things come to my mind:* Forum members have divergent and equally compelling points of view* Discussion and debate has been lively, but courteous. Decorum has reigned* AVSIM has been exemplary in allowing these interesting topics to exist and continueI for one am proud of AVSIM and my fellow forum members. This is truly what democracy is about!bt

I agree, and I feel that AVSIM welcomes intelligent discourse as long as it's kept civil.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest beana51

Absolutely,I too thank this forum for is democratic approach to allowing us to use this platform.I'm new here,but already I feel I'm amongest some real gentleman.Intelligent, articulate, knowledgeable,tolerant,and a really committed to their strong,but, differing points of views.No lock step here,We all listen to different drummers.And the music ya hear is very pleasing.So easy for our host to decide in his house what his idea of free speech should be.I feel as long as the thoughts are clear,expressed with out profanity,and most of all, with respect,we will be welcome. These dialogs,opens the door to consider the other guys point of view,Be the subject twiddly winks,or spin recovery,our host will approve,and give us the benefit of their wisdom. So thanks AVSIM, and to all the staff and moderators. VIN :-wave